Xbox live account and 360 has been banned

Discus and support Xbox live account and 360 has been banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recieved an email the other day telling me my Xbox live profile ( Dan Fletcher x ) has been banned off Xbox live forever. I have had this account for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IDan Fletcher x, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Xbox live account and 360 has been banned

I recieved an email the other day telling me my Xbox live profile ( Dan Fletcher x ) has been banned off Xbox live forever. I have had this account for over 6 years and I am absoloutly gutted about having my profile banned. I was just wondering why has it
    been banned? It says I have been banned for 'cheating' but I have never done such thing in my time playing or using Xbox live I hope you can get in touch with me because I have done nothing wrong at all.

:)

IDan Fletcher x, Jul 7, 2015
  2. Latest PS3 hack could be the end of the system!

Then why do people constantly get their live accounts hacked? Mind you this has even happened to industry figure head live accounts. There was even some jerk on this forum that got banned for showing a way to hack.

I love the 360 as much as the next guy. But seriously, let's put this myth of "you pay for security or privacy" with Live because that's already been disproven.

And think about it, that kind of thing didn't happen when you could play your 360 games free online. Yet now that you have to pay for that portion all these hacks to get accounts stolen come up. So if you're paying for privacy and security, why is it comprised only after they make us pay?

crossunitedfate, Jul 7, 2015
  3. console banned

i have purchased a xbox 360 about 3 weeks ago and then i went to connect it to xbox live an it says it has been console banned and i want to know why it has been banned.

FattedWhisper76, Jul 7, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jul 7, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. FattedWhisper76 Win User

console banned

i have purchased a xbox 360 about 3 weeks ago and then i went to connect it to xbox live an it says it has been console banned and i want to know why it has been banned.
  7. Miss Ermine Win User

Xbox account hacked

Hi there. It looks like the GamerScore has been reset- this is not something that could happen via the account being hacked, it is only something that the Enforcement team would be able to do. You can get more info here under "Forced Gamerscore Reset." Xbox
    LIVE Account Suspension | Xbox 360 Console Ban |
  8. bowski477 Win User

Read!

If your Xbox Live account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live the ban carries over to the Xbox One. You will need to create a new account should you wish to play on Xbox Live again.
  9. Sinnix Win User

Banned Part 2. Read this, I mean it. It's your only hope.

If your LIVE account has been banned then they should answer, if your CONSOLE has been banned then they don't. There is no way to reconcile a banned console.
Thema:

1. Xbox live account and 360 has been banned - Similar Threads - live account 360

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  4. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  7. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  8. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  9. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  10. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...