Xbox live account after com ban

Discus and support Xbox live account after com ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey I just got out of my com ban yesterday, and when I went to log on today it wouldn’t let me message or play multiplayer games. I don’t know why it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CallMeHope420, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Xbox live account after com ban

hey I just got out of my com ban yesterday, and when I went to log on today it wouldn’t let me message or play multiplayer games. I don’t know why it’s doing this, if you know please email me
    [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]
    please

:)

CallMeHope420, Oct 25, 2017
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Oct 25, 2017
  3. why did my account get suspended

I would try this.

UFearTheTiger, Oct 25, 2017
  4. Xbox live account after com ban

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension
    on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead. Our chat teams can also take a closer look and let you know if you have any current enforcement actions.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 26, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension
    on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead. Our chat teams can also take a closer look and let you know if you have any current enforcement actions.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Suspension

Here is a link for info on Com Bans :Xbox Live suspensions and console bans

Hope this helps
  7. Smwutches Win User

Guy threated to com ban me

A com ban is a communication ban. It's a type of account suspension where you're still able to use Live, but you cannot communicate in any way with any other players.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Banimento da live [Translation:Ban Live]

Se for apenas uma proibição de conta, você ainda pode entrar no Live com outra conta. Se for um ban do console, você não poderá entrar no Live com o console para que você não tenha que comprar outro para voltar a ficar on-line.

[Translation: If it's just an account ban, you can still get into Live with another account. If it is a ban from the console, you will not be able to enter Live with the console so you do not have to buy another to get back Online.]
  9. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

So I guess After what happens with the OverWatch Community getting Com Banned or Reported for being a good player Xbox Live Reputation is similar to the OverWatch Issue and over 1000+ Players that gets Com Banned for saying non offensive words or getting reported for being too good still No One Cares about what happens.

This is just like the OverWatch issue to where Innocent Players are getting Reported for stuff they didn't do wrong It's cool I get it now.
Thema:

1. Xbox live account after com ban - Similar Threads - live account com

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  8. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  9. My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned: I was playing Call of Duty came across a Player that wasn't playing the objective the whole game as I session joined. This Player was Camping corners and sitting in Spawn points trying to make...
  10. Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...: Olá, não consigo de jeito nehum criar um conta no xbox live com um xbox360 Sigo as instruções, digito meu e-mail do hotmail, senha do mesmo e quando vou criar a conta ele diz que não é possível...