Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

Discus and support Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMCrosse, Oct 21, 2019.

1. SMCrosse
    SMCrosse Guest

Hey all,

I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online.

He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games.

The issue is this; He is unable to play his offline games without having to sign in to his XBL account.

XB One wont allow him to play most of his games without signing in first. Of course he wont have access to 'The cloud' either.

And of course if he signs into his account to play games, then he will have access to XBLG aswell which we are trying to prevent.

Is there anyway I as a parent can allow him to play Sign in to his account without allowing access to XBLG?

It is driving me crazy (and him) I am unable to find a way to allow him access to his Xbox one and his account but no access to XBLG

while signed into his account. The only other way would be to Forfeit his XBLG account, but that still have best part of a month left until renewal

TIA

Steve

:)

SMCrosse, Oct 21, 2019
  2. SMCrosse Win User

I appreciate that pal.

He lives with his mother so changing the router password may prove harder than actually said. Not often I get past the front door ;)
  3. AridLizard Win User

the only way you could do that is to make the Xbox his Home Xbox (to allow games to be played offline with no internet access) then go offline in the Xbox network settings and then change the router password so he cant go online until his punishment is over.

I hope this helps
  4. XBF George L Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps
  5. xbox360italy Win User

xxbox music pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello

To cancel your membership immediately, please contact Xbox Support. If you cancel immediately,
    you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot Cancel Xbox Live Auto-Renewal

Hello

To cancel your membership immediately, please contact Xbox Support. If you cancel immediately,
    you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period.
Thema:

1. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid) - Similar Threads - live access Gold

2. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  3. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  4. Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member: I have what feels like it should be a simple set up. New Xbox Series S machine set as my Home Xbox. Family account set up so that my son has his own profile. I have purchased Game Pass Ultimate...
  5. Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?: So it turns out my mum had been paying for both my old and new xbox live gold subscriptions without realising, and now i can't access my old account as we don't remember the email and password and...
  6. New Game Pass Ultimate Owner, ZERO access to Xbox Gold Live for a $1

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Game Pass Ultimate Owner, ZERO access to Xbox Gold Live for a $1: I just got a new Xbox Series S and Game Pass Ultimate for a $1 but I can’t access any of the online multiplayer servers via the Xbox Live Gold that supposedly comes with Game Pass Ultimate. I...
  7. Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access: hi, this is a question for Xbox. I joined the xbox insider omega deal thing to access the upcoming no "xbox-live-gold-requirement" feature and when i went onto a free multiplayer game like...
  8. Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??: As the xbox insider said that the members in xbox insiders can play free to play games without live gold and fortnite is in early access can i play fortnite without gold membership??...
  9. xbox live gold access on home console profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold access on home console profiles: I have xbox live gold and it works fine on my profile. I have set up home console so my son can use Gold too, if needed, and I do have age restrictions in place for him. When he plays Destiny 2...
  10. I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...: I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago on the official xbox.com site and I still can't access Xbox Live Gold benefits. I've tried deleting my Xbox profile from my Xbox and...