Xbox live 3-month membership?

Discus and support Xbox live 3-month membership? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey as a frequent gamer i was wondering if the three mo. xbox live was discontinued. i cant seem to find them at walmart. shall i try gamestop?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wick3dme, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Wick3dme
    Wick3dme Guest

Hey as a frequent gamer i was wondering if the three mo. xbox live was discontinued. i cant seem to find them at walmart. shall i try gamestop?

thanks,

Sandshark5150

:)

Wick3dme, Jan 27, 2014
  2. I wil be on my 4th Console

well they extended my warranty till July, they gave me 3 months xbox live and £60 credit to buy a game.

weaponx_uk2003, Jan 27, 2014
  3. jsy2000
    jsy2000 Guest
    3 Month xbox live subscription

Today, I noticed a deal on xbox live dashboard stating if you renew the 3 month xbox live subscription, you would receive an extra 3 months of xbox live. I went out and bought a 3 month card. When will the extra 3 months be credited to my account? I just
    redeemed my card around 6 central pm time.

Thanks,

James

jsy2000, Jan 27, 2014
  4. watrmellin
    watrmellin Guest

Hey Sandshark!

The 3 month membership has not been discontinued. That WalMart may have just been sold of out their stock. But looking online, it's available at the 3 retailers I checked, WalMart being one of them.

watrmellin, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: