Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code

Discus and support Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased an Xbox 12 Month live voucher and it does not want to add. Getting an error code XBOS-3014 3d121631-e9cd-489d-bf8a-7bb700bfc30a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwoJellyBelly, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code

Purchased an Xbox 12 Month live voucher and it does not want to add. Getting an error code

XBOS-3014 3d121631-e9cd-489d-bf8a-7bb700bfc30a

:)

TwoJellyBelly, Feb 1, 2017
  2. FocalFever9
    FocalFever9 Guest
    cannot redeem x box 1 voucher

hello I bought a 12 month x box gold live voucher, but cannot redeem as I cannot get the code.

voucher number

f4fvf mt9xk wc3qf ctw93 ckcx2

amazon order 203 0902719 9930724

please help

FocalFever9, Feb 1, 2017
  3. Xbox Live code extend

Hi. I currently have xbox 3-month subscription and I just bought 12-month xbox live code. If I redeem my 12-month code right now, would it add up and make it 15-month subscription or do I have to cancel my 3-month subscription first and then redeem my 12-month
    live code?

ExtantGosling50, Feb 1, 2017
  4. CJits 57 Win User

Unable to redeem 12month membership

Same problem here. My xbox live gold subscription ended yesterday and can't redeem my 12 month subscription code.
  5. MikeDennison Win User

X-Box lice code redeeming issue

Hi I have just tried to redeem a 12 month xbox live code. The code was accepted and stated that it was a 12 month subscription but nothing shows up on my xbox live account? Any ideas?
    X-Box Live not Lice :-(
  6. robbool Win User

12 Month Xbox Live code card not working.

Got exactly the same problem, cannot redeem the 12 months live code.
  7. NaZoooom Win User

12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

So if i cancel my Gamepass subscription will it give back my 12 months of gold?
    Hi The SolidEgg,

No, it will not give you back the 12 months. By cancelling your GamePass Ultimate subscription, it will not renew after 15/05/2020.

The 12 month voucher has been redeemed against Ultimate in line with terms and conditions of the subscription.
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If you redeemed the 12 months of Xbox Live Gold and it was added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I am not sure if you will be able to get the 12 months back, if you did not redeem the 12 month Gold code, then simply follow Smwutches'
    advice.
Thema:

Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code

1. Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code - Similar Threads - Live month subscription

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  9. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa