Xbox Live 12 month subscription is still pending even though I now have enough money for it.

Discus and support Xbox Live 12 month subscription is still pending even though I now have enough money for it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox live is on a 12-month auto-renewal, and it tried to renew but failed because I didn't have enough money on my card to do so. Earlier today I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxDrM4yh3mxX, Jun 7, 2015.

1. XxDrM4yh3mxX
    XxDrM4yh3mxX Guest

Xbox Live 12 month subscription is still pending even though I now have enough money for it.

My xbox live is on a 12-month auto-renewal, and it tried to renew but failed because I didn't have enough money on my card to do so. Earlier today I added £60 to my bank account, which is more than enough for the 12-month, but it still says that the transaction
    is pending. Is there any solution to this?

:)

XxDrM4yh3mxX, Jun 7, 2015
  2. Did I Lose My Tenure?

My Xbox Live 12 Month Gold MemberShip Subscription Is Not Showing AnyMore. I Bought My Xbox Live Gold On May 13 2015. Now My 12 Month Subscription It Says Pending.

DevsterTheChamp, Jun 7, 2015
  3. Question about buying Gold

My Gold subscription just ran out and I wanted to get it renewed, so I got a code to put some money on my Xbox to buy another 12 month Gold subscription. However, even though I have enough money on my account to pay for the subscription,
    when a press Next, it still asks me to pick a payment option for it to automatically renew my subscription for each year. My question is if I add a new payment option for this, will it automatically charge me for next year as well as the next 12 months or
    can I cancel it so that I only pay for the next 12 months?

I Like Fire 14, Jun 7, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 7, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. us nonia Win User

"This console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date."

I have this same issue. The difference for me is that I paid for a 12-month Xbox Live subscription in November, and in December cancelled the card due to fraudulent activity. Now, even though I already paid the money, it's giving me the message you got,
    not allowing me to play Live for almost a month now even though I already paid for it. The payment management section of the website gives me the glitch error every time, so I can't change my credit card info. I contacted support, and was simply told that
    they couldn't even find my account and that they couldn't help me. That was it. I'm going to try contacting them again, and hopefully they'll credit me a month of Live since I haven't been able to do anything.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

AV cables

[quote user="HellaBlueDreAms"]

okay xbox. i dont have enough damn money for your rediculousy overpriced console AND an hdmi compatible tv. BE REALISTIC its just not worth it.

Also, meet your fans halfway. make xbox LIVE Free.... money grubbers....

[/quote]

This is 2013, you should have a HDTV by now. If not they are pretty cheap these days. Xbox LIVE can be found for around $30 for a 12 month subscription if you look hard enough around the holidays. Stop being cheap and welcome in the new age of consoles with
    a HDTV!
  8. Mr Stuey Win User

Clan Blueblood - For the old and ancient gamer: Solace within!

www.gamepointsnow.com/.../Xbox-360-Live-12-Month-Gold-Membership

They are doing a 12 month live subscription for 25.99. Offer ends in a few days though.
  9. EthanVitale Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Yes, I was able to redeem my gift card at one point although I didn't go through with it. I am referring to the 12 month Xbox Live membership which is on sale right now I figured this gift card had enough for it and was hoping that I'd be able to use it
    for the sale even though it isn't a specific 12 months Xbox Live gift card, oh so now I'm running into issues again as I've tried to punch in the code a couple more times and no luck
Thema:

1. Xbox Live 12 month subscription is still pending even though I now have enough money for it. - Similar Threads - Live month subscription

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  9. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa