Xbox Left Stick doesn't function well.

Discus and support Xbox Left Stick doesn't function well. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I perform pushing the Joystick down then move it up very quickly, the input reads it like I am pushing it up very slowly. Like if I am playing a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EndlerPlayz, Aug 10, 2021.

1. EndlerPlayz
    EndlerPlayz Guest

When I perform pushing the Joystick down then move it up very quickly, the input reads it like I am pushing it up very slowly. Like if I am playing a FPS title and walk backwards then I push forward to max deadzone I don't walk full speed, but tip toe forward then fixs after like 3 seconds of pushing it forward. I threw in a ton of Isopropyl Alcohol in the joystick and it doesn't work. I blew very hard with my breath into the Joystick and it fixes for like a minute, but the problem comes back. I jammed a flathead screwdriver a while ago trying to fix stick drift which I think that caused the problem. When I like move the joystick around in a circle it feels a little rough and not smooth like other joystick. Anyway to fix this?

:)

EndlerPlayz, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

We could not give you that information, it would be best if you look for someone with experience
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi EndlerPlayz! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The way to repair it would be to take it to a professional, since from what you mention it is a hardware error, and unfortunately someone with experience is required to repair them
  4. EndlerPlayz Win User

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The way to repair it would be to take it to a professional, since from what you mention it is a hardware error, and unfortunately someone with experience is required to repair them
    My controller isn't under warranty. Is there a way to repair the joystick without requesting a repair? Like should I buy new joysticks and open my controller, or anything else?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

6. DoorlessLion439 Win User

Which is the right or left control sticks on the controller?

But it doesn't have a function on the guide menu or dashboard right even if you jiggle it up and down or side to side or circles it doing that doesn't lead to secret functions or menus? I just want to make sure it doesn't

And it does have a function on spotify though it navigates like the left stick too
Thema:

1. Xbox Left Stick doesn't function well. - Similar Threads - Left Stick doesn't

2. Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift: I just bought an elite controller series 2 from my friends dad and found out that the left stick twists when very minimal pressure is applied. this in turn causes very bad stick drift, although...
  3. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  4. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...: I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy another controller and need help fixing it....
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. My left stick doesn’t register

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left stick doesn’t register: When i push down my left stick doesn’t register. It also doesn’t click when I push down 262e882b-3a3b-4362-b049-5ce9cb4a578a
  7. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  8. The left stick on my official xbox controller doesn't work properly when I use gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my official xbox controller doesn't work properly when I use gamepass for PC: It's just like the title says. I bought an official controller, and it works properly when I use Steam. However, it doesn't for gamepass titles such as Halo collection, FH5, ori... For example,...
  9. Left Analog Stick doesn't always register fully up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog Stick doesn't always register fully up: My XBone controller doesn’t always register when pushing fully up/forward on the left analog stick. The controller is out of warranty and i wanted to know if there was any suggested way of...
  10. Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick doesn't. Work correctly: The left stick on the xbox one menu keeps moving only up, but when i start a game it works fine, without any errors e1e7e166-b067-4aca-b734-872d85186101