Xbox Law Enforcement bans

Discus and support Xbox Law Enforcement bans in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay Ive now made the decision and im fairly sure other people already have and will do so, i will switch to Playstation because im done with these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PurpleFox_6, Dec 23, 2020.

1. PurpleFox_6
    PurpleFox_6 Guest

Okay Ive now made the decision and im fairly sure other people already have and will do so, i will switch to Playstation because im done with these ridiculous Comm bans for no reason, or not even giving some people a proper punish i get harassed and made
    fun of, sent swear words and more, and RARELY Xbox ever takes a damn Action about it, BUT when i send someone ONE swear word im banned?? Yeah thanks im so done with this ridiculous stuff im switching Consoles and i would advise People who suffer the same
    to do so too

:)

PurpleFox_6, Dec 23, 2020
  2. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Unwarranted suspension of account

Xbox enforcement team are Law judges or Lawyers, for sure.

But they do enforce the law agreed on the TOU. No one gets banned for no reason. Try to file a case review to the Xbox enforcement team to get a better understanding.
  3. Maritimerkiller Win User

I can tell you that if wxplained properly, they act on it right away. If they have sworn at you, being descriminator or racist, it’s almost automatic.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, the best thing to do is never engage with a person. Always report and ban. Just because you see a person doesn't mean that they wont get banned or punished. If you dont report XBox has no way of knowing whats going on. Each case is reviewed separately
    case by case. Read the enforcement page and see what to do and what not to do when it comes to using XBox.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

Hi there

Sorry but the enforcement team are for people that break code of conduct and are suspending/banning accounts. There are not part of the legal team, So they are not a law enforcement.
  6. WLin Kingdom Win User

Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

I am really disappointed to permanently ban my account without giving any specific reasons. My ambassador status has also been revoked, and all games purchased in the past 9 years cannot be used. I don't understand. My account has been banned, and I don't even have the right to know! If any country's laws are violated, local law enforcement agencies must provide sufficient evidence to prove, why Xbox's law enforcement team can arbitrarily ban players' accounts without a channel for appeal
Thema:

1. Xbox Law Enforcement bans - Similar Threads - Law Enforcement bans

2. Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment: My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000 cannot be used! Why is this? I have no...
  3. Law SUIT ON MICROSOFT AND NBA 2K

in XboX Insiders
    Law SUIT ON MICROSOFT AND NBA 2K: Arnona Rose LAWYER submitted by /u/rpoyner96 [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone had people messaging them impersonating law enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone had people messaging them impersonating law enforcement?: I had someone claiming to be a law enforcement officer message me, blocked him. Dont think it’s legitimate. But i just want to know if anyones seen anything similar....
  5. I was wondering if I can get my law enforcement ended earlier?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I can get my law enforcement ended earlier?: Hello, I got law enforcement on Xbox a couple of days ago and saw it’s over on 1/20. My question is can I get it lowered to perhaps the 8th? 41d1571c-4dee-45d8-a831-88f39a544463
  6. STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, WHERE IS THE UNSUB BUTTON AS REQUIRED BY LAW?

in XboX Insiders
    STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, WHERE IS THE UNSUB BUTTON AS REQUIRED BY LAW?: Since you demand an absurd title length I got everything I want to say in it! SO READ IT! submitted by /u/TatauMakoa [link] [comments]
  7. Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D: SO under N.H.N Law, A nation the rose in 2012 and took over 7 nations without the world even noticing> All Ceo's And the Board of directors or any name for executive business runners must be...
  8. Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite: Wanting a service repair done for your known defective Xbox Series 2 Elite controller? This is the process: As you should know if you if you don't already, this product is facing an active class...
  9. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...
  10. Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lunarsix [link] [comments]