XBOX --> LAPTOP (AROUND THE WORLD)

Discus and support XBOX --> LAPTOP (AROUND THE WORLD) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Alright, so i wanted to play xbox games on my laptop. After buying Ark Survival on Xbox but going away from it, i then thought about buying it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobotSubject762, Jan 2, 2016.

1. XBOX --> LAPTOP (AROUND THE WORLD)

Alright, so i wanted to play xbox games on my laptop. After buying Ark Survival on Xbox but going away from it, i then thought about buying it on steam, for basically the same price, but i thought it was too much. So i thought that if it is on the same account,
    connected through wifi, you can control and turn on your xbox!

The main idea for this is the conversion of xbox games to pc games. Let's say I'm playing Ark Survival. Here are the crontrols. First, Right Trigger and Left Trigger will be reversed for clicking. (Right Trigger=Left Click, Left Trigger=Right Click). The
    joysticks, will be replaced with the mouse and WASD. WASD will take the place of the right joystick and the mouse will replace left joystick (i may have mistaken the joysticks please correct me :/). Y (Xbox) will be replaced with top number row or the mouse
    scroll. B (Xbox) will be replaced with E, and A (Xbox) will be replaced with spacebar. X will be the last control, ill let you decide that.

:)

RobotSubject762, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Around The World

How do you access the Around The World Mash Up once it has been purchased?

Jason12379836, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Xbox One Wireless Access

I don't know if this has been asked before so I figured I would ask it prior to making the trip up to the nearest big box store to grab another router.

I connected my xbox one with an ethernet cable but I was wondering if there was anyway to use the xbox one as a router to connect my laptop

My reason for asking is I did see you could connect to the internet through my laptop if it was hooked up with an ethernet cable and broadcast it through wireless to my xbox one. I was wondering if the inverse was possible to broadcast the internet from
    my xbox one to my laptop.

Ethernet -> Xbox -> Laptop

instead of

Ethernet -> router -> xbox/laptop

NIO Alkoholiker, Jan 2, 2016
  4. poparaver
    poparaver Guest

If you have windows 10 you can connect to your Xbox and play just like you where in front of it. I would suggest giving that a try

poparaver, Jan 5, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: