Xbox lags whenever I play online.

Discus and support Xbox lags whenever I play online. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox lags whenever I play online. sorry.. Just gonna bump this.. d0b01ecd-638c-4b38-a6eb-470fd6ef64db Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Duskera, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Duskera
    Duskera Guest

sorry.. Just gonna bump this..

:)

Duskera, Jan 29, 2018
  2. Vasher2988
    Vasher2988 Guest
    Online Split Screen Lag Issues...

Whenever me and my roommate split screen online we play with a constant lag (red ping/constant stuttering) but as soon as one of us plays solo online we have no issues at all. Anyone else having this problem, or know a fix for it? Thanks.

Vasher2988, Jan 29, 2018
  3. Lagging offline when in a Party

I have been experiecning this problem for a couple of days now. Whenever I am online and playing a game, if I am in a XBOX LIVE PARTY I get lagged out of the party (and my friends say my mic lags), and I get booted out from the game. I originally thought
    this was a problem with my internet, however I do not believe it is. I have talked with my ISP and replaced my router and my signal is perfectly fine. My computer never lags, even when my Xbox is lagging.

Something I did discover though was that this lag only occurs if I am in a XBOX PARTY. I can play any game completely fine and not lag at all, but as soon as I join a party I start to lag in and out of the party, and out of the online game I am playing.
    I am starting to think it is either a hardware issue with my xbox, or a problem with XBOX LIVE itself, rather than an internet problem.

Phuffalumpakus, Jan 29, 2018
  4. Duskera
    Duskera Guest

sorry.. Just gonna bump this..

Duskera, Jan 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: