xbox keeps signing me out!

Discus and support xbox keeps signing me out! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to create an account; it;s all registered and verified, but whenever I log in to cloud gaming, it automatically signs me out. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Endymion Kelly, Apr 21, 2024.

1. xbox keeps signing me out!

I am trying to create an account; it;s all registered and verified, but whenever I log in to cloud gaming, it automatically signs me out. Any ideas?

:)

Endymion Kelly, Apr 21, 2024
  2. ManticMunkey Win User

keeps signing me out

Wow I've been having problems with this since the Xbox one came out on my 360 and couldn't find a solution until now.. That really helped.
  3. HassanB Win User

keeps signing me out

Hi,

Try to delete your profile (profile only), clear your cache (3 times), and then download your profile again. See if that solves the issue you're experiencing with signing out everytime you start a game.

To delete your profile (profile only):

Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Select your storage device > Gamer Profiles > Delete the gamertag you're having this issue with. Make sure when deleting you select Delete Profile Only.

Clear your cache (3 times in a row):

Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Highlight your storage device and press Y > Clear System Cache > Press Yes. Make sure to do this step 3 times in a row.

Re-download your profile:

Push the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller and go to Download Profile. Enter in your e-mail/password and it will begin to re-download your profile.

Please Note: If you're using 2-Step Verification you will need to use the Application Password that you generated upon setting up 2-Step and not your normal password. This is again, only if you have 2-step verification enabled.
  4. HassanB Win User

It keeps signing me out!!!!!!!!

Clearing your cache doesn't get rid of any sort of game saves, neither does re-downloading your profile.

If you deleted your profile plus items then you'd lose your save files, if you deleted just the profile itself (profile only), then you don't lose anything.
  5. IanCeazar2006 Win User

Keeps Signing Me Out

Hello Jaxz42,

Go to account.live.com and update your security setting by going to Security and Password, then add an alternate email address and phone number.

Then, go to your console and go Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Profile > Select the Profile > Delete > Delete Profile Only.

Then, go to Settings > System > Storage > (Highlight hard drive) Press Y > Clear System Cache

Then, press the Xbox button on your controller and select download profile.

Please let us know if it will work.

Thanks!
  6. carseclass Win User

Keeps signing me out

try to power cycle for 10 seconds then wait for 30 seconds or power cycle for 10 seconds then unplug your console for 30 seconds then plug your console back in or you can try to remove and add your Microsoft account and clear alternate mac
    address
Thema:

xbox keeps signing me out!

1. xbox keeps signing me out! - Similar Threads - keeps signing

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  5. https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us - This site keeps involuntarily signing me out.

in XBoX on Windows
    https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us - This site keeps involuntarily signing me out.: Hi, Please could you advise on the following issue? I am currently having an issue logging in to the Minecraft Feedback Portal. When the Microsoft login page comes up, I sign in as normal,...
  6. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  7. Keep having to sign in each time we want to play a game!

in XBoX on Windows
    Keep having to sign in each time we want to play a game!: Hello We bought our son an Xbox S for Christmas. my husband set it up in his name and every time My son wants to play a game, we have to keep logging in via the Microsoft website with a code!...
  8. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  9. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  10. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...