Xbox keeps shutting off randomly

Discus and support Xbox keeps shutting off randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox keeps shutting off by itself, it’s not over heating and i trouble shoot the power supply but it just keeps shutting off pretty much anytime i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KobeAndrews, Apr 7, 2020.

1. KobeAndrews
    KobeAndrews Guest

My xbox keeps shutting off by itself, it’s not over heating and i trouble shoot the power supply but it just keeps shutting off pretty much anytime i play a game.

:)

KobeAndrews, Apr 7, 2020
  2. KobeAndrews Win User

I got it 2 years ago from someone, idk how long they had it and it’s been happening for about a week now and it just keeps getting worse to the point i can barely play a game with my friends.
  3. Ninjaski24 Win User

My xbox keeps shutting off by itself, it’s not over heating and i trouble shoot the power supply but it just keeps shutting off pretty much anytime i play a game.
    How old is your xbox, and how long has this been happening
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one keeps randomly shutting off

Hey GreatDane8610! Sorry to hear about the power issues you're running in to! To start off, does this issue occur with specific games and apps or across all of them? Additionally, was the console purchased in the same location that you're using it in currently?
    Post back and let us know!
  5. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX One keeps randomly shutting off

6. Neverdweller Win User

Xbox One X Slowdown, glitches, freezing.

my xbox never randomly shut off. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps shutting off randomly - Similar Threads - keeps shutting off

2. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  3. Xbox keeps shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off.: My Xbox series x keeps shutting off. It occurred on previous one now on brand new. Have fan and well ventilated. I’m thinking could it be my internet. It’s fiber optic and my connection is IPv4....
  4. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  5. Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?: My Xbox series S has been shutting off every time I try to play NBA 2K24 but It lets me play any other game like GTA 3 or Starfield with no problem. It will let me play one game in MyCareer then...
  6. Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...: had the controller for about 5 months not. Never had any issues then the other night it just started bring up the task bar menu. Then would bring up the “turn off console turn off controller or...
  7. Xbox One keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps shutting off: My Xbox One shuts off when I try to power it on. The power cord is fine and it will shut off in around 5-15 seconds within powering it on. I don’t understand what is wrong with my Xbox. Can...
  8. Controller while playing Cold War keeps shutting on and off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller while playing Cold War keeps shutting on and off: While playing Cold War the controller shuts on and off. Tried to sink it. And tried a different controller. All it does is shut on and off. I even unplugged every thing for about 2 hours and it...
  9. New Series X randomly keeps shutting off

in XboX Insiders
    New Series X randomly keeps shutting off: Need some help here. Purchased a Series X online this week and received it today. Had no issues while I set it up earlier, and it stayed on for a good hour and a half while downloading a game....
  10. Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air: My series x has recently and unexpectedly Been completely shutting off due to “poor ventilation” despite it being completely clear of any other object and heating source, it also blows out cold...