Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on....

Discus and support Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox X keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on. Ive tried cleaning, plugging directly into the wall, changing the wall power socket, changing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neonmushi, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Neonmushi
    Neonmushi Guest

My Xbox X keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on. Ive tried cleaning, plugging directly into the wall, changing the wall power socket, changing cords, etc... Im at a loss. I spent so much money, it's been a year and half since I purchased this console, so now it's out of warranty.... I dont know what to do but Im not going to spend $300 theyre asking for me to fix it.....

:)

Neonmushi, Nov 7, 2023
  2. xMagical Ferret Win User

Overheating of xbox360 slim.

As soon as I try to turn it on it shuts down but I might try it in a few minutes
  3. Alejandro_Rodriguez_ Win User

XboxOne asks for update, won't connect to controller not xbox console app

Unfortunately this didn't work. The controller does not turn on the console, and if I directly turn on the console and then the controller, the controller seems to shut down as soon as the light stops blinking.
  4. Segomo Win User

IR Blaster not working

I spoke too soon. When I hold the power button down to shut off the xbox, the next time it's turned on, it turns on the TV. Then the next time after that I turn on the Xbox, it doesn't turn on the TV. It seems the only time after the Spring 2017 update
    the Xbox turns on a TV is after it's shut off holding the power button.

Looks like I'm not the only one after looking at the message boards :/
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

In this case, I'm afraid your console needs repair. On this link, you have instructions on how to send the console to Microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

RRoD

[quote user="crazydogdude"]

hi yesterday I turnded on my xbox and it had the RRoD. I shut It off as soon as i saw the RRoD and turned it back on. When I turned it on the second time everything was working completly fine. Help on what happend? Thanks

[/quote]

Could've been a fluke or it could mean your Xbox 360 is breaking down.

If it doesn't happen again you're fine, and the only way to know is to keep playing.
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on.... - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  3. Xbox keeps shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off.: My Xbox series x keeps shutting off. It occurred on previous one now on brand new. Have fan and well ventilated. I’m thinking could it be my internet. It’s fiber optic and my connection is IPv4....
  4. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48
  6. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  7. My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down: every time I connect it I have to turn off my Xbox and wait 30min for my internet to work again. My Xbox is breaking my internet. ae29793d-083a-4499-9ed0-f8b2668fccd1
  8. forza horizon 5 keeps shutting my pc down i dont know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 5 keeps shutting my pc down i dont know why?: since the rally update, every time i tired to play the new expansion, the game not only crashes but turns my entire pc off. i dont see any precursor to crashing like stalling or screen tearing or...
  9. Xbox one keep shut down after 45 mins of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keep shut down after 45 mins of play: Keep shut down after about 45 mins 5c71bdd8-a458-43f3-aaf5-95389042d732
  10. COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down?: Why does COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down? There are a lot of reports from this being across all xbox versions. 43195d6f-cbbe-4260-bf44-0eddfbd07490