XBox keeps messaging me and pinning itself to my PCs information and I'm going to uninstall...

Discus and support XBox keeps messaging me and pinning itself to my PCs information and I'm going to uninstall... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I got the game pass on a free trial a long time ago, and that free trial is long since past. And now Game Pass is constantly messaging me if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RenMax, Aug 11, 2023.

1. RenMax
    RenMax Guest

XBox keeps messaging me and pinning itself to my PCs information and I'm going to uninstall...

Hi.

I got the game pass on a free trial a long time ago, and that free trial is long since past. And now Game Pass is constantly messaging me if I boot my PC that I am missing out on stuff I don't care about. I'm not giving Microsoft any more money. I am beyond tired of closing my Xbox system down on my PC, I have set it to not run when I launch my PC, and I unpinned it from my task bar. It pins itself again, ignores my preferences, and launches itself again and again and I am tired of this. If there is no fix soon I'm uninstalling the whole damn thing and I don't care if it throws a fit if I play Minecraft once or twice. I'm done being patient and I'm down to go nuclear now.

If you know a solution, awesome. If that solution is a crowbar, perfect. If I have to uninstall, that may be therapeutic at this point.

:)

RenMax, Aug 11, 2023
  2. RenMax Win User

XBox keeps messaging me and pinning itself to my PCs information and I'm going to uninstall if it keeps telling me to get the game pass.

I have done that 5 times this week it is not working. It keeps messaging me the second I leave the settings section anyways.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBox keeps messaging me and pinning itself to my PCs information and I'm going to uninstall if it keeps telling me to get the game pass.

When the message pops up you should be able to click on it and turn them off

Xbox is a part of windows and cannot be uninstalled
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox Comapnion

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Perhaps the PIN you are asking for is the PIN you use to access your PC. Have you tried using your PC PIN? Could you upload an image of this message that appears to you? Just don't include any personal information like your email, for example.
  5. Dean J Fletcher Win User

I've got bad player rep because somebody is abusing the system.

I'm actually pinning a lot of the blame on Xbox itself. It states how my rep is poor on my profile for anyone who looks, besides saying report me please what is the point in that? People who message me in frustration because I'm a better player are now seeing
    that and reporting me. I forgot winning games or beating someone in a fight is against Xbox terms and conditions
  6. Spaceboy1961 Win User

Live tile no longer displays when I have turns to play.

I've also realized that I'm no longer receiving text messages telling me it's my turn, or that someone has invited me to play. I'm having to keep all my games pinned to my start screen to know when it's my turn! A real pain.
Thema:

1. XBox keeps messaging me and pinning itself to my PCs information and I'm going to uninstall... - Similar Threads - keeps messaging pinning

2. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  3. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  5. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  6. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  7. Weird message that keeps popping up

in XboX Insiders
    Weird message that keeps popping up: I just installed Palworld and keep getting spammed with a pop up msg on my screen that says “MESSAGE” and below it says “BPClass名の指定が正しくないです Human” it happens like 3-5 times every 5 mins. Is it...
  8. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  9. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  10. I keep getting an error message (0x80830003)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error message (0x80830003): I have deleted many games and have half a terabyte of memory free bit every time I het an auto save during any game I play I get the error code stating my Xbox is out of space for said data. Error...