Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

Discus and support Xbox keeps kicking me out of games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zee porter, Jan 8, 2024.

1. zee porter
    zee porter Guest

On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from the game, but when I try and play terraria it works just fine, my Xbox doesn’t get hot either it’s just warm

:)

zee porter, Jan 8, 2024
  2. David Wirsching Win User

In that case I think we should reset the factory console through a USB, if you want to do this I will leave you the following link where all the steps are: support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Remember: Resetting your console to factory settings will erase all accounts, saved games, settings, and associations from Xbox Home. Anything not synced to the Xbox network will be lost
  3. ok . Win User

I’ve already done all those rn I’m trying to play apex and the error message says “Connection to server timed out” I tried other games and it basically js does the same thing. It freezes me in game then kicks me out to the game menu, and it isn’t my WiFi I’m at 20 ping idk why it keeps doing it. But thanks for the help Anyways.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Zee P! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you have issues getting kicked out of games. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the games you have issues with? If so, have you tried power cycling the Xbox or resetting the Xbox keeping apps and games?
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Below are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue, if you have previously done any of these steps skip it and try the next one:

Check for updates: Make sure your Xbox Series S is up to date with the latest system software. Go to the settings menu, select System, and then choose Updates. If an update is available, download and install it.

Clear cache: Clearing your console's cache can help resolve issues related to game data. To do this, press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it turns off completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait about 10 seconds. Then, plug it back in and turn on your console.

Check your network connection: Make sure your Internet connection is stable. If you are using Wi-Fi, try connecting your console directly to the router with an Ethernet cable to rule out potential wireless issues. You can also try resetting your router or contact your Internet Service Provider to troubleshoot any network-related issues.

Reinstall the game: If the problem persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the games that are causing the problem. This can help ensure that corrupted game files are replaced with new ones.

If the problem persists after trying this, please tell me what the error message says specifically.

Best regards.
  6. fifa legend6433 Win User

Xbox one keeps kicking me out of games

Its usually mid way through a game but it does regular turn my xbox fully off
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games - Similar Threads - keeps kicking games

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  5. Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?: My Xbox series x console keeps kicking me out of every game and into the home screen. Sometimes after kicks you out of the game and put you back to the home screen it then resets itself it powers...
  6. What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?: I'm trying to play WarFace on my Xbox one , but every time I try to go in , I always get kick out , what's gonna on with the game Is anyone else having issues with WarFace ?...
  7. My Xbox keeps kicking me out of cloud games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps kicking me out of cloud games.: I would try to load up the game then it would kick me out before I even get to the loading screen. Non cloud games work however. It worked fine yesterday. Please help?...
  8. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: My Xbox series s keeps kicking me out of every game I play. It doesn’t send me to the Xbox Home Screen, it sends me back to main menu if Whichever game Im playing and it says error. This has been...
  9. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  10. game keep kick out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keep kick out: why keep kick out alot when i fix everything and follow everything they support to tell me and still not working at all. keep kick me out like 40 min on snowrunner player...