Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

Discus and support Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Few_Cap_1815, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can hit the home button and go back and it reconnects since the xbox home menu isnt in HDR. Is there a fix for this? I just spent $1,400 on this new tv and i just want to play games at 4k 120fps. My other tv that was 60hz and 4k had none of these issues at all connecting, so its weird to me that its having issues displaying this on a higher quality tv. I even bought a certified ultra high speed HDMI cable so i dont believe that is the issue.

submitted by /u/Few_Cap_1815
    [link] [comments]

/u/Few_Cap_1815, Apr 20, 2024
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox HDR screenshots look washed out

How are you viewing the screenshots, on your TV? When you play a HDR game, your TV automatically switches to HDR mode, and when you quit from the game, your TV exits from HDR mode. I think when you view an image your TV is still in non HDR mode.

May be you can try downloading the screenshot from OneDrive to your PC with a good screen and check if it looks good?
  3. turtlepuncher Win User

Hdr washed out colors and dimmer during hdr content

I have this problem on my Samsung 65" KS9000. I will get a message from the TV that HDR content is playing and then the video goes dull/washed out. The TV video settings themselves haven't changed. If I view the TV menu or open an app on the TV, color
    is normal. When I minimize GOW4 or Netflix, the Xbox dashboard is dull and washed out. If I open a non HDR Xbox app like Youtube, colors will go back to normal. Go back into Gears of War 4, Netflix or the Bluray player, video goes bad. Even adjusting in
    game brightness/HDR and the TV settings will not help because the color is so bad.
  4. AaronBird Win User

Xbox One S HDR Bug

Same issue for me

Open Netflix and HDR enables on my TV even though I haven't started any HDR content. Stays in HDR mode until I open another app or game.

TV: Samsung JS8000
  5. braveheatz Win User

Standard Xbox on 4K HDR TV

Hi Gilbot81 yes it’s amazing, I used fallout 4 to played on regular tv before I buy 4K HDR TV and when I brought the Samsung 4K HDR TV It’s was way different with the graphic and stunning game played on Fallout 4 on your Xbox One. It’s worth it and you
    will love it. Holidays are around the corner and keep your eyes on sales of tv.
  6. Jbaker1225 Win User

Xbox one S, Netflix dims screen when HDR is enabled

Yep. The TV goes into HDR mode when you open Netflix before you start viewing any HDR content. Then it screws up the colors for everything else on the Xbox until you hard reset, or change your output or TV settings. There's another, longer thread about it.
Thema:

Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

1. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games? - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting opening

2. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  3. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  4. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  5. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  6. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  7. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  8. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet: So just recently I've noticed my Xbox series X, like every 30 seconds it will disconnect then re connect over and over again. As far I can tell my internet isn't actually disconnected. I get a...
  9. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post: I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post 3aba7643-204f-4a91-afb1-85e74d4a7f6e
  10. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...