xbox keeps disconnecting from live

Discus and support xbox keeps disconnecting from live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I connect to live no matter what game im playing soon as I get started good it disconnects. ive tried everything and nothing helps I paid for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GRABAHO1, Jan 29, 2014.

1. GRABAHO1
    GRABAHO1 Guest

when I connect to live no matter what game im playing soon as I get started good it disconnects. ive tried everything and nothing helps I paid for a year of xbox live and cant even use it wasted my money im so aggrevated with it I think ill trade it for
    ps3

:)

GRABAHO1, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Xbox keeps disconnecting me from xbox live every time I go on a game

Xbox keeps disconnecting me from xbox live every time I go on a game. I don't know whats going on but it keeps disconnecting me and the if I go back on xbox home it reconnects me again.

x GhoST Hero xX, Jan 29, 2014
  3. xPRxKingRico
    xPRxKingRico Guest
    Unresponsive Xbox One

For some reason my Xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live an controller keeps losing sync don't know what to do please help it does it randomly how to fix ?

xPRxKingRico, Jan 29, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings GRABAHO!

Before we get started, could you answer a few questions for us, so that we can better understand your situation.

Please read:
    START HERE!
    And post back in full detail (the bits in bold).

[quote user="GRABAHO1"]ive tried everything and nothing helps[/quote]Could you also specify what you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!

taidara, Jan 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: