Xbox keeps cutting my Audio input and output out

Discus and support Xbox keeps cutting my Audio input and output out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My microphone keeps cutting out at random times when ever I’m doing anything I’ve tried it on both my controllers and it still did it when I plugged it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nermal The God, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Xbox keeps cutting my Audio input and output out

My microphone keeps cutting out at random times when ever I’m doing anything I’ve tried it on both my controllers and it still did it when I plugged it into anything else it worked fine so i think it’s something to do with the Xbox I already factory reset
    it and it did not work

:)

Nermal The God, Jul 31, 2020
  2. OCRyzen Win User

Computer Speakers to TV

Well I'm shocked, that there isn't any Analogue outputs, when there is Analogue inputs... It's only outputting Optical out from ADC that the Component Inputs to.. It wouldn't of been hard for them to output analogue Audio..
  3. Zacabeb Win User

I will try one more time !!

A few days ago I tried to do some research on your TV, but then the Argos web site was down. Now that I have found some info on the TV the forums keep acting up... :p

Anyway, I found photos of the mainboard from the TV and noticed there is a connection in between the optical output and the SCART connectors. It wasn't possible to tell from the photos if it was an input or an output however. It looks to me like it is an AV
    input, but if it is an audio output - then that could be used for connecting to the home theater system.

What would be needed is a SCART adapter with an IN/OUT switch for the home theater system's SCART, plus a 2x RCA male-male audio cable to go between it and the analog audio output on the TV. The TV would then need to be set up to make sure the sound over the
    audio output is unaffected by its volume control.

But if the connector on the back of the TV is not an audio output but an input, it might be that the sound from the TV cannot be connected to the home theater system.

Hopefully the forums will stop acting up, as I want to help you get this sorted out. :)
  4. Lincoln13Echo Win User

Low Volume output on XBOX 360 (both old and brand new Slim)

For what it's worth, I had a similar problem and I figured out that the problem was being caused by my Turtle Beach headphones that were plugged in to the audio inputs ahead of the Xbox outputs. Once I removed the Turtle Beach audio plugs and just plugged
    the Xbox audio out directly into my TV the volume was fine.
  5. SheshankKumar Win User

Getting static sound from aux port of xbox one x console

Hello,

I have analog, HDMI out and optical input ports in my speaker.

Currently I am using my controller's analog output to send audio to my speaker's analog input.

Thanks
  6. DesertFox1971 Win User

Sound issues from Live TV

Yes go to your cable box settings menu. Then audio output and make sure digital output is not selected. Xbox one dies not support digital audio input. Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox keeps cutting my Audio input and output out

1. Xbox keeps cutting my Audio input and output out - Similar Threads - keeps cutting Audio

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.: I’ve only just started having this issue and it’s happening as I type this, he can hear me but I cannot hear him, I can only hear him for about 2 seconds then it’s like 30 seconds of silence even...
  6. Sound keeps cutting out only when playing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound keeps cutting out only when playing games: I have an Xbox One that’s about 6 or 7 years old now and recently I’ve noticed after about 2 minutes of playing any game the sound cuts out. I’ve tried basic trouble shooting like changing the...
  7. Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?: My xbox series x screen has green dots in the background and keeps cutting out after about 20 seconds consistently. I have checked all hdmi cables and there's no issue with other devices. Anyone...
  8. My new headset (ventaris h700 , usb plug ) keeps cutting out after an hour to 2 hour of usage

in XBoX on Windows
    My new headset (ventaris h700 , usb plug ) keeps cutting out after an hour to 2 hour of usage: this happened multiple times , im currently using my old, broken down headset which uses headphone jacks instead of this ones USB , and it works just fine , but my new one just sits there waiting...
  9. I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...: its very suspicious since i dont have it installed..... can someone help or know about this? 01739b2c-974c-405b-8aca-d1c05970f491
  10. Lego games keep crashing after first cut scene straight after installing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego games keep crashing after first cut scene straight after installing game: Yesterday we purchased Lego Avengers, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Lego Movie game, Lego Hobbit and Lego Batman 3. The 2 Lego marvel games installed fine with no issues but Hobbit, Lego Movie game...