Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

Discus and support Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PilotColby, Jan 11, 2024.

1. PilotColby
    PilotColby Guest

I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even disconnected it via the discord app and reconnected it but still won’t work

:)

PilotColby, Jan 11, 2024
  2. PilotColby Win User

As I stated in me asking for help I have already retried that multiple times and it still gives me the error
  3. dtm sgbh Win User

Me too, I’m having this issue today. Despite me re linking all of my accounts and re booting everything it still asking me to re link my Xbox and discord accounts after I have done this via all the apps.
    Me too, I think this is an xbox issue
  4. Johnathon Hastin Win User

I am having this issue have done everything requested numerous times
  5. Brian Salas Win User

Same did everything stayed above, still broken.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Colby,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with linking your Discord account to your Xbox. Please try the following steps to fix the problem:

1. On your Xbox, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts and unlink your Discord account.

2. On your PC or mobile device, open the Discord app and go to User Settings > Connections and disconnect your Xbox account.

3. Restart both your Xbox and your Discord app.

4. On your Xbox, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts and link your Discord account again. You should receive a code on your screen.

5. On your PC or mobile device, open the Discord app and go to User Settings > Connections and connect your Xbox account. Enter the code that you received on your Xbox.

6. On your Xbox, launch the Discord app and try to join a server.

Please see: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

Discord and Xbox connection FAQ

Discord status

Discord Bugs

Contact Discord support

If these steps do not work, please let us know and we will assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord - Similar Threads - keeps asking relink

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  4. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  5. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  6. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  7. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account: This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't opened another game to see if this still...
  8. Xbox Series X keeps asking “Enter your password”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X keeps asking “Enter your password”: Every time i start the Xbox it asks me to enter my password to sign in. It is incapable of remembering the details. Why? I am using 2FA and Microsoft Authenticator fwiw...
  9. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  10. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...