Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...

Discus and support Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft help me: [img] 0e06f379-fec6-4125-8bda-5551b4fc67fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarronRenshaw, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...

Microsoft help me:

Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ... [​IMG]

:)

DarronRenshaw, Sep 10, 2018
  2. soulcaliber5959/wrong enforcment action

My account had been banned while I was in the shower and someone had got on my account saying very bad words on the texting and had got me suspended for a week but it had been a week or two since it had happened and I still haven't got unsuspended. please
    help

soulcaliber5959, Sep 10, 2018
  3. DarKRiser62
    DarKRiser62 Guest
    I was banned for no good reason.

I came online today and as soon as my Xbox loaded up, it said i was suspended. Now, there should be no reason for me to of been suspended because the only interaction i have had on Xbox live other than my friends was someone called Mrplayerguy. He had accidentally
    team killed me in the game Rainbow six siege and had messaged me, "Sry". I then replied, "It's cool". I had not team killed him back in anyway or communicated with him again or in any other way. So therefore, i feel that there is no reason for my Account to
    of been suspended.

If someone could help me and have my Account unsuspended, that would be great!!!!

DarKRiser62, Sep 10, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...

Well if the picture wasnt doctored then yes you would.be unsuspeneded however seeing as its.an old.account you do.realize.that they dont do caze reviews paat a year.right?

Unsuspended accounts would.be instant not a week or two

I suggest you dont rely on moder forums

ngocphi, Sep 10, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back so shouldn't my account be unsuspended

Well if the picture wasnt doctored then yes you would.be unsuspeneded however seeing as its.an old.account you do.realize.that they dont do caze reviews paat a year.right?

Unsuspended accounts would.be instant not a week or two

I suggest you dont rely on moder forums
  6. bluewonder-0305FA2B- Win User

Question about console banned

Okay guys thanks for the replies.

Only received one email saying that the account had been permanent suspended not the console.

As stated at the beginning only found out when i turned on the console.

Anyway brought new console put in hard drive downloaded my old profile and found out that was banned too.

So lesson has been learnt lost all gamerscore, gamerpoints and not to mention 8 months of gold.

Wife not pleased too.
  7. spookxXx Win User

Can not redeem Xbox live code ..

i had the same problem folks..i could not redeem my 3 month subscribtion to xbox live..i called xbox and found out that my membership had been suspended for some reason or other..i had the problem fixed within 10 minutes and i was back online..i would suggest
    callin xbox and finding out if you have been suspended or not..explain to them the problem and they should fix it for you.. hope this helps
  8. spookxXx Win User

Receiving error code 0x80169CF9 when attempting to redeem prepaid 3 month Gold card

i had the same problem folks..i could not redeem my 3 month subscribtion to xbox live..i called xbox and found out that my membership had been suspended for some reason or other..i had the problem fixed within 10 minutes and i was back online..i would suggest
    callin xbox and finding out if you have been suspended or not..explain to them the problem and they should fix it for you.. hope this helps
  9. spookxXx Win User

Xbox 360 error code: Xbos-0x80169D3A 360848ed-171a-4cc4-adf0-77277284461d 2015/01/04 - 20:25:27 UTC

Posted 5 Jan 2015 4:23 PM

Thema:

1. Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ... - Similar Threads - I've been checked

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. "We can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later." I've been getting this...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "We can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later." I've been getting this...: Whenever I get on Xbox and go straight to my messages this message pops up "We can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later." Sometimes my messages do show and I can type and text...