Xbox is trying to tank their console with their Communication ban system.

Discus and support Xbox is trying to tank their console with their Communication ban system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As any sane person on Xbox knows, the communications ban system is a diabolical twisted and absolutely abhorrent solution to a problem that doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilliamAcker1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Xbox is trying to tank their console with their Communication ban system.

As any sane person on Xbox knows, the communications ban system is a diabolical twisted and absolutely abhorrent solution to a problem that doesn't exist in the first place. It's supposedly "keeping xbox safe" however it can immediately detect whether your comment was offensive or not with the 'potentially offensive content' prompt [which the writer is not given a warning for If he tries to send it and the person receiving the message doesn't even have to report it not that they even should have the option too. Like all these brain dead xbox ambassadors keep puking up from their vile zombified mouths "it's best if you just block a person" hmm interesting, if thats the solution why doesn't the reporting system just automatically block the person for you instead of banning them for a year. The ban system is never and I mean NEVER used because someone felt insulted or offended not even once I would bet my life on that. The only purpose that this garbage system holds to player is a way of genuinely inflicting anger on people who don't deserve it. Anyone reporting a message isn't doing it because they felt offended, they're doing it because it's a built in combat system which exploits people's anger and can get them banned. The thought that goes through someone's mind when reporting a "potentially offensive message" or when now reporting someone's voice comms is not "please help me xbox" ots "ohh yea, you just got banned bozo". Look at any of the conversations of people where one got banned, I guarantee you will find a message along the lines of "enjoy the ban" or "ez ban" in the VAST majority of those chats. I know from experience as I exploit this terrible ban system on almost a daily basis and use it as a tool to inflict genuine anger and inconvenience onto people who absolutely don't deserve it. Some random 14 yr old messages me "f you" exactly like that just saying the letter "f" then "you", boom you're banned. Like I took absolutely no offense to that, the possibility of anyone on this planet taking offense to that never even crosses your mind it's just an "oh yea I just won the argument" moment then the poor guy gets banned for a year.

Conclusion / Solution ~

Obviously xbox doesn't have a clue what their doing they're just following some order form Microsoft to keep their console as friendly as possible for good boy points from their share holders.

And while I think that's the dumbest thing on the planet it's currently the Metta for big dumb corporations like Microsoft.

So, instead of removing this God awful and ironicallymore offensive system than any of the words ever reported through it, you need to change the way it works.

Keep all.of it's guidelines in tack, that's fine, just warn people that their message is something you deem inappropriate, you already do it for the group posts, where you actually just dont let them say anything offensive at all proving my point that this is possible why not the messages as well.

And if someone says it anyways and the person reports them just auto block the two from eachother and move on, that way that person never has to deal with this oh so offensive person ever again and it stops innocent good people from getting banned unjustly through the logic of a thoughtless robot.

This logic can also be applied equally to the voice chat and honestly even more so as the person saying "offensive" things in chat doesn't even have the opportunity to get a warning.

So to wrap it all up, implement the group post warning system into chats while still allowing the message to eb sent regardless, and CHANGE THE PUNISHMENT TO FIT THE CRIME.

Im filling up with to much guilt after the thousands of hours worth of time I've stolen from poor soul's for no reason other than xbox allowing me to, it needs to stop.

Oh and with regards to the title of this discussion, I'm pretty sure xbox is just trying to give up on the console, it's been progressively losing revenue over the years buly like 13% each year or something and the console is becoming so expensive that you might as well just buy a computer. So they're just gonna start doing things like this new voice chat ban system to get people to switch. Idk about any of you but I will definitely be selling my xbox if this change isn't reverted soon.

:)

WilliamAcker1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I don't think you understand how word filters work

People use various methods to skip the filters which doesn't make the violation less offencive

The warning is the terms of use

Also should.be noted all online services have the same rules and policies RESPECT

EVERYTHING must be rated E for everyone

You do not know who is on the other side

Whenever a minor or someone who is sensitive to certain subjects it doesn't mean they can't have peace of mind

Like.the famous saying goes

Treat others how you want to be treated
  3. Tsui Kyit Win User

Communication ban

Xbox communication bans are like this. Try rebooting your console
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

Console ban and communication ban

Console bans are not issued lightly, the enforcement team thoroughly investigates the evidence before ever issuing this type of ban due to the severity of it. Their is literally nothing that can be done about this unfortunately. The enforcement team can't
    even lift it.

When a Console has a device ban you can still play games on it. However you are not allowed to do any online functions at all. The only way around this is to buy a new console. If you account was also issued a ban you can go to the enforcement site and request
    a case review. I will link a video below showing you have to do a case review for your account.

To see how to file a case review check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  5. bakachelera Win User

Oh why, yes of course it is fair. You broke the rules, you pay the price.
  6. Reversepsycho16 Win User

I rang up support and they told me I’m getting unban on jan 4 2018 like why ? I messaged some guy in a group because he was cursing at me and stuff so I’m guessing he and his group reported me but still whole year why ? Didntmod or anything :/
Thema:

1. Xbox is trying to tank their console with their Communication ban system. - Similar Threads - trying tank console

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  10. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...