xbox is stuck restarting

Discus and support xbox is stuck restarting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the xbox series x and while I was playing I randomly got sent to a update message. I updated the Xbox and it went to the end however when it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pizzavessel14, Oct 4, 2023.

1. xbox is stuck restarting

I have the xbox series x and while I was playing I randomly got sent to a update message. I updated the Xbox and it went to the end however when it shut off at the end to restart it will not turn back on. at first, I tried pressing the power button to turn it back on and it turned on before cutting off again about 15 seconds later. I then unplugged it for 30 seconds and it cut back on finally however it still needed the update. so, I try updating it again and I just encounter the same issue where it won't cut back on. what do I do?

:)

Pizzavessel14, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

xbox is stuck restarting

Hello Pizzavessel14,

Sure, and thanks for the update.

We appreciate your time contacting us. Have a great day!

Feel free to create new thread for new concern.

Regards,

3. Pizzavessel14 Win User

xbox is stuck restarting

Ok, I am sending it in for repairs today
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

xbox is stuck restarting

I'm sorry for this whole situation, as a last option you could try the option of restoring the console to factory settings, saving all your games and information you have.

Press the Xbox Button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information.
    Select Reset and keep my games and apps.

These last steps should solve the problem, since the update problem may be due to a damaged/corrupt file.
  5. Pizzavessel14 Win User

xbox is stuck restarting

I have tried this already.. it does manage to turn it back on but it'll keep saying to update the Xbox or I cant play online. If I try to update it again it'll just repeat this problem
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

xbox is stuck restarting

Hi Pizzavessel14! I am very happy to help you!

It is possible that an error occurred in the middle of the update which does not allow your Xbox console to turn on correctly or there is a problem with the power supply, these steps may help you solve the problem you are having.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Disconnect the power cable from the console.
    Wait 10 seconds.
    Plug the cable back into the console and press the Xbox button on the front of the console.

If the console turns on, the internal power reset has worked. If the problem repeats, perform this step again.

If you still have the same problem you can try this too:

Check that the wall outlet you are using works with other devices.
    Check that the power cord is securely connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    Make sure you are using the power cable that came with your console and that it is the correct cable for your region.

This information was obtained from an official Xbox page, I leave you the link in case you want to obtain extra information that can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-wont-power-on

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

xbox is stuck restarting

1. xbox is stuck restarting - Similar Threads - stuck restarting

2. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  3. how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout: my xbox one s will not go to home screen when turned on. what should i do??? e720472f-8b33-4c86-96d2-c6ba8b88531b
  4. My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen: I have been experiencing this problem for the last couple of days and it has not gotten past the same spot since it started. I turn it on and it does the start up animation like after you restart...
  5. My Xbox One is stuck in a restarting loop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck in a restarting loop.: I just moved back to college to start the new year and plugged in my Xbox One. When I powered it on, it stayed on the home screen for about 10 seconds when it shut off and restarted itself. The...
  6. My XboxOne Kinect is stuck in restart loop after Nov 2022 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XboxOne Kinect is stuck in restart loop after Nov 2022 update: I'm experiencing the issue with my XboxOne Kinect. The Kinect struck in restart loop after Nov 2022 update to the console. I have tried all the suggestion (refresh power cycle) etc. but no...
  7. Xbox stuck in a restart loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in a restart loop: I sat down to play my Xbox just like any other day. I have an Xbox series S, yea I know it's not the most powerful machine but I've had no problems with it until today. When Everything booted up...
  8. My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games: This is my cousins xbox and it recently started to have a black screen when it turned on, so I searched up and tried all the youtube videos. The one that makes you go into the troubleshooting menu...
  9. My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games: This is my cousins xbox and it recently started to have a black screen when it turned on, so I searxhed up and tried all the youtube videos. The one that makes you go into thebtroubleshoot menu...
  10. Xbox restart screen stuck on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restart screen stuck on screen: I reset my Xbox because I was trying to join a party and it was bugging out I reset it 3 times and it got stuck in that screen any help? submitted by /u/yaboi5251 [link] [comments]