Xbox is stuck on loading wheel when I try to log in my account

Discus and support Xbox is stuck on loading wheel when I try to log in my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well there's nothing much more to say than the title I can log into any other profile on my Xbox and I can log into the profile on the app but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeanBurrito1185, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Xbox is stuck on loading wheel when I try to log in my account

Well there's nothing much more to say than the title I can log into any other profile on my Xbox and I can log into the profile on the app but when I try to log in through the Xbox it is stuck on the loading wheel

:)

LeanBurrito1185, Sep 21, 2016
  2. xanadu1123
    xanadu1123 Guest
    cant log in

so I was getting off of ark I click on Netflix to load the app then it just kicks me off my account when I try to log in now its stuck at a half black loading screen with a spinning wheel ive done everything.....still doesn't work I'm assuming just buy another
    xbox?

xanadu1123, Sep 21, 2016
  3. JKGelevate
    JKGelevate Guest
    Stuck at loading screen

Whenever I try to load FIFA with my xbox live profile I get stuck at the Messi loading screen with the loading circle/arrow on an endless loop. However when I'm not signed into any profile, I can go right in and play. As soon as I log back into xbox live
    and load the profile, the game is stuck with the loading arrow again. Any ideas on how to fix it?

JKGelevate, Sep 21, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Try removing the profile from the console and redownloading it.

If you need further assistance, hit up the Support forums and someone will be able to assist you:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

maxen, Sep 21, 2016
  5. maxen Win User

Try removing the profile from the console and redownloading it.

If you need further assistance, hit up the Support forums and someone will be able to assist you:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. Tristan lewis1 Win User

My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

So when I did that I couldn’t log back into my account because I'm stuck on a infinite loading screen so it never loads. So now i can’t log back into my account and now i can’t play any of my games up there
  7. JustinSaldivar1 Win User

Permanent ban

I’m unable to. I’m stuck in sort of loop when I try to log in into my account
  8. Scrunty Nut Win User

Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S

I'm having the same trouble as well! I've used my G923 on my Xbox one every week this year and every night so far this week with no issues whatsoever. Tonight I get on it and there's horrible lag when pressing the Xbox button, when loading games, when playing games.

F1 2022 took ages to load up, when I finally got on track the steering didn't work and the throttle was stuck on max.

I've just loaded up Forza Horizon 5 and the sound is very slow and choppy, the voice actors sound like they are talking into a fan, and the steering cuts in and out.

As soon as I disconnect the wheel it goes instantly back to normal.

Plugging the wheel into my PC shows no signs that the wheel is at fault.

Has there been a recent Xbox one update that could have caused this? I leave my Xbox on standby so I rarely notice when an update happens.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

stuck on loading screen when logging into my xbox account

Hi yellowsnowi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

First, go ahead and do a hard restart and
    power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds before turning on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help, then remove the account that cannot sign-in and then re-add the account with the correct log in credentials. If you are not sure how to remove and re-add a profile on the Xbox One, please follow this guide: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox is stuck on loading wheel when I try to log in my account - Similar Threads - stuck loading wheel

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  4. Webcam stuck on preview loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stuck on preview loading: i just bought the logitech c922x pro stream webcam for my xbox last night. It was working perfectly. This morning it says the cameras on but the preview screen only says preview loading. I have...
  5. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  6. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  7. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  8. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training: Hello, Quite frustrating, after hours of download I start de game, made a few exploring flights then started the basics lessons. No issues with the first three lessons then when loading the...
  10. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...