Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device

Discus and support Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been using discord on xbox and for whatever reason it says I'm muted while in a call but everyone can hear me just fine, but i can get rid of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ItsAnugo, Jan 17, 2024.

1. ItsAnugo
    ItsAnugo Guest

I've been using discord on xbox and for whatever reason it says I'm muted while in a call but everyone can hear me just fine, but i can get rid of the muted sign and my voice doesn't appear on the overlay which is very obnoxious. I'm pretty sure it glitched or something when i switched discord accounts on my laptop. I was on my alternate which I keep muted and then switched to my main (The one i use for xbox) so it must've bugged or something I don't know but it's annoying and it needs to be fixed as I'm not actually muted and do not appear so to anybody but myself

:)

ItsAnugo, Jan 17, 2024
  2. Jack N-28 Win User

Xbox one controller headphone jack stopped working?

I see a muted icon on screen but when I’m in a party it says no microphone found

I am not able to hear anything

it works fine on other devices

my NAT type is open
  3. Sodangidni Win User

I cant use the discord functionalities on Xbox

Hello, Cesar G. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to say, but the Discord feature is not available in the UAE.

Reviewing other sources, it seems that since 2020 Discord was completely banned from this country, and for this reason the feature is not available in this country.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  4. JavedMulani Win User

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

On discord when It says "Xbox wants to acess your discord account, it doesnt have any button that says agree or authorize
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Discord muted

Hi Kyamni112, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  6. Dominic210 Win User

Mic Sensitivity issue Xbox Wireless Headset? picks up all background noise.

Hi everyone, solution here:

settings -> devices -> accessories -> select the xheadset -> configure -> auto-mute -> select the level you need (I set high).

I'm translating from italian, so some steps might be inaccurate. Also, I know auto-mute is really counterintuitive for mic sensitivity, but "it is what it is".
    That should be the solution, but even on the high auto-mute preset, my friends tell me that they can hear all of my controller inputs.

This really needs attention because like others have said, I’m at a point where I’m in full regret of this purchase. I end up manually muting myself more than I should be just because I feel like I’m harming my friends’ audio.
Thema:

1. Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device - Similar Threads - saying I’m muted

2. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. Why is it saying I’m offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it saying I’m offline: Won’t let me play any games saying that I have too be online? Why is it all the sudden doing that. Played these games yesterday and it was fine 0c673fab-fad8-44c6-a631-4ff7112b4d1e
  5. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  6. I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...: Just want to know if I can get the game 2890f09d-6d6b-42de-9aaa-7fd6ab51abc0
  7. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  8. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...: Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz...
  9. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  10. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a