Xbox is not working, Light on device is not turning ON at all. Required urgent support.

Discus and support Xbox is not working, Light on device is not turning ON at all. Required urgent support. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear XBOX Team, We have recently purchased Xbox System from you. We have to supply this system to our customer, before supply we decided to check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OcularHarbor261, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Xbox is not working, Light on device is not turning ON at all. Required urgent support.

Dear XBOX Team,

We have recently purchased Xbox System from you. We have to supply this system to our customer, before supply we decided to check system in our office. After Software installation, when we connected XBOX we observed that light on XBOX is not turning ON.
    Suplly is given, LED on Adaptor is working, LED on KINECT is also turning ON, but LED on XBOX is not turning ON. We assume that problem is hardware related.

Kindly advise us to resolve issue at the earliest.

Regards,

Ankita

Service Team,

Biotech India

15, Kanal Industrial Estate

Daulat Nagar Road No 6.

Borivali (East)

Mumbai 400066

India

Tel./Fax 0091 22 28947744/ 28947745

Mobile-9820592673

:)

OcularHarbor261, Jul 24, 2018
  2. External HD

Hey there Schweizerkreuz,

It sounds like the hard drive might no longer be working properly. Does the external drive show up when you plug it into a PC? Are the lights on the device turning on at all?

Mister Mascot, Jul 24, 2018
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    Flash Drive always resets to factory settings help

Hello,

Try follow these steps:

1. Restart the Xbox 360 console.
    2. Disconnect the device from the USB port, and then turn off the console. After 5 to 10 seconds, turn the console back on. After the console has restarted, reconnect the device to the USB port.
    3. Turn off the console, remove the power cord from the power outlet, reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the console again.
    4. Disconnect any unnecessary devices from the console.
    5. Determine whether the USB device requires a separate power supply. If it does, attach the power supply.
    6. Connect the USB device to a different USB port on the console and see whether the device works. If the device works in another USB port, the Xbox 360 console may require service.
    Note If these steps didn't resolve the issue, the Xbox 360 console may require service. Start the repair process online.

xbox360italy, Jul 24, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox is not working, Light on device is not turning ON at all. Required urgent support.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 24, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

yes you can connect an Xbox One S/X controller to an android device as long as the android device supports controllers. I know you can do this as I have connected mine to my android device (Amazon fire 10), and it works well. All you have to do is turn
    on bluetooth on your device, and go in bluetooth settings and select scan for new device, then with the xbox one s controller, turn it on, and press and hold the sync button until the light on the controller flashes quickly. Your device should find the controller
    and pair them together.
  7. Flymonkey102 Win User

HARDWARE, DATA, ACCOUNT HELP & SEAGATE

Yep all is required is a new log in and then setting the Xbox as the Home console like before. Does the indicator light turn on the external hard drive?
  8. Miguel Molina O Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter No Light

If it did not work, and as you mentioned that the light does not turn on, the device probably has a physical failure
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

External HD

Hey there Schweizerkreuz,

It sounds like the hard drive might no longer be working properly. Does the external drive show up when you plug it into a PC? Are the lights on the device turning on at all?
Thema:

1. Xbox is not working, Light on device is not turning ON at all. Required urgent support. - Similar Threads - working Light device

2. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  3. how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v: how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v 52bacacd-a0a9-4ca0-a27b-eca92bafdf8a
  4. My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...: I need help on how to resolve my issue on the front light on my xbox one x not lighting up. cfbbcfc4-8bda-4dcb-adb4-ad5ae6d461e6
  5. Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...: Hello the left side seems to be weak and has some weird rotation sound which is not really normal. Normally the controller has a lisght spinning sound but not as loud as it is now I’ve had the...
  6. why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use

in XBoX on Windows
    why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use: Top green light has gone out after 3 weeks c64e1632-133c-470d-9781-35fd9ac4da42
  7. hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light...: hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light starts to blink on it then it turns off. what can i do to solve this? 893276bc-13a8-4281-8832-cc0607f38627
  8. Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working: Hi, I've been having this problem since the launch of Dying Light 2 but I believe it may be because I bought the ultimate preorder on my Xbox one but later on got am Xbox series x so I...
  9. Destiny 2 beyond light not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 beyond light not working: I purchased and played Destiny 2 beyond light then left the game for a couple of years. I came back and purchased the new expansion light fall. Light fall works but beyond light doesn't, can't...
  10. Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does...: Hello, recently I purchased an xbox elite series 2 controller for use with my pc, it was working well for a while, until suddenly it stopped. When I plug the controller in, it vibrates and the...