Xbox is no longer recording

Discus and support Xbox is no longer recording in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by White Widow1, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:42 PM.

1. White Widow1
    White Widow1 Guest

Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding

:)

White Widow1, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  2. xxKRIMMSONxx Win User

Xbox one won't record clips any longer than 24 seconds

Go to your capture settings and change the record what happened to 5 minutes. If you press start recording it lasts way longer. Record what happened is for short clips only. Starting a recording has a longer duration.
  3. richard symons Win User

Game DVR help?

Doesnt record that just record a small snapshot and the game dvr record the longer clips ?
  4. COD 2 HALO Win User

Question to those with the Kinectless version/who don't use Kinect

So when I play madden I can no longer say “xbox record that!"? So can I record my gaming clips?; and how?
  5. Lachiezz Win User

Xbox Recordings 30mins or longer

Good luck with your campaign but i don't really think Microsoft will make the change too soon and jump from a limit of a 5 minute recording to a 30 minute recording, because for this it would most likely take a long time to save the recording and will take
    up a bit of space in upload on your console and your one drive on other devices. So for now hopefully the next update to the game dvr is up to around l 10 minutes for now.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox Recordings 30mins or longer

Haha, maybe try at the link instead:
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/

I'm almost positive no official member of Xbox comes this deep into the forums.
Thema:

1. Xbox is no longer recording - Similar Threads - longer recording

2. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...
  3. Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network: Hello everyone, recently I’ve been having this problem where my clips I’ve recorded don’t automatically uplod to the xbox network anymore. I don’t know why this is the case. Is it because I am on...
  4. Can we no longer record in-game voice chat audio using a capture card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we no longer record in-game voice chat audio using a capture card?: So I play a lot of Modern Warfare and before January of this year I was able to use my capture card to record in-game voice chat audio from my teammates. But since then I have not not been able to...
  5. XBox One S not showing an option to record longer than 5 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S not showing an option to record longer than 5 minutes: I have an Xbox One S with an external hard drive formatted correctly and selected as the capture location. I thought we are able to capture up to an hour on our external hard drives. The option...
  6. My Xbox is no longer allowing me to record in 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is no longer allowing me to record in 4K: I need some help! I have been recording 4K content on my XBOX ONE X for over a year, about 2 months ago it stopped working. I was able to record 1 hour of 4K gameplay before with no problems. Now...
  7. Xbox one won't record clips any longer than 24 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't record clips any longer than 24 seconds: I own the original xbox one. I have been playing MW recently and wanted to capture the final moments of some games. The clips that record are never more than 24-28 seconds on length despite...
  8. Lets us record longer clips and include voice chat

in XboX Insiders
    Lets us record longer clips and include voice chat: Let us record longer and include voice chat in pur clips. I heard it so mich every time me and my friends have a funny moment we're just like: "I wish that it recorded out voices". Please update...
  9. My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR: Hi guys! My Xbox one X which has the same tv connected as always (it's a pretty decent LG OLED with HDR) and I have tried both with and without the same external hard drive that has been used to...
  10. “Record” feature refuses to capture anything longer than 15 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Record” feature refuses to capture anything longer than 15 seconds: I have my default set to 15 seconds for my own preference, but when I switched it to 30 seconds it would only capture the first 15 seconds. When I use the option to record longer clips, for...