Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

Discus and support Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Weird Tigerz, Jun 23, 2024 at 9:32 AM.

1. Weird Tigerz
    Weird Tigerz Guest

Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work.

:)

Weird Tigerz, Jun 23, 2024 at 9:32 AM
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Error Code 0x87e10bea

Have you checked for an update of the operating system of the PC?

Also did you start playing game on console while it was updating?

Check your queue to see if there are updates downloading before starting the game.

Power cycle your network hardware to restablish internet and XBOX Live
    connection.
  3. x Mr Jank Win User

Very disappointed

Hello,

Have check if your internet is working fine and is providing good enough speed for games to download or upload. If your using wireless connection you will have slower internet connection than using a wired connection.

To check your internet speed on console follow this steps:

Press the Menu button on the Xbox One controller.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Detailed Network Statistics.

The results should appear in a few moments

Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One go the the following link and follow the steps:

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

Need help installing downloads/updates

Hello Good morning Happy,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to complete downloads and updates on your Xbox One S.Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your Xbox One S is connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable. You can test your internet connection by going to Settings > Network > Network settings > Test network connection.

2. Clear the cache: Clearing the cache on your Xbox One S can help resolve issues with downloads and updates. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox One S until it turns off. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn on your Xbox One S.

3. Check for updates: Make sure that your Xbox One S is up to date with the latest system updates. To check for updates, go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads > Console update available.

4. Try a wired connection: If you're using a wireless connection, try connecting your Xbox One S to your router using an Ethernet cable. This can help improve download speeds.

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. medium bloke Win User

Can't Connect to xbox live error code" help

Troubleshoot your connection on the Xbox to see which area the Xbox is having trouble in; for example connecting to the network or connecting to the internet. If you can't connect to the network or internet, then try a different Ethernet wire, restart your
    modem/router again, and try accessing your router settings to check that the Xbox is allowed to access the network and internet, and check if your Xbox is on an allowed/non allowed devices list on your network. If this doesn't work it might be the network
    card of your Xbox not working properly, which you could think about sending it back for repairs. Also try clearing your Xbox cache to remove recent updates and more from the hard drive that may be stopping access to the network/internet. Also try contacting
    your ISP for more help on connecting devices to your network or internet.

-

Cache clearing:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

-

Connection issues:
    support.xbox.com/.../connection-issues
  6. MightyCleve7 Win User

Xbox 360 detects WPA-PSK network as WEP; can't enter WPA key

Actually, I spoke too soon. After connecting via wired network, the Xbox downloaded an update from Xbox Live. After the update completed, I tried again with the same results. Then I shut the Xbox down, brought it back up, and tried again -- this time
    it let me put my wireless network in as an unspecified network. That worked, and connected to the internet but not XBL. Tried again, and it connected to XBL on the second try.
Thema:

1. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network... - Similar Threads - connected internet downloads

2. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  3. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  4. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  5. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  6. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  7. PC Internet connection loss due to XGP download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Internet connection loss due to XGP download: Hello, I'm currently experiencing an issue where my computer frequently loses internet connection whenever I use XGP, Steam, or other game clients to download games. I'm using a desktop computer...
  8. says it can't connect to internet to download statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    says it can't connect to internet to download statistics: says it can't connect to internet to download statistics......have been playing this for quite a while and can't get access for a couple weeks now...have tried all their helpful hints...
  9. I can't download my profile because emulator doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download my profile because emulator doesn't connect to internet: Hello everyone, I have tried everything that you recomend on previous posts, but I still can't connect to download my profile. This is really frustrating. Does anybody have any other ideas on how...
  10. My 360 won't download the update it needs in order to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 won't download the update it needs in order to connect to internet: My exbox 360 won't down the new update needed b41a92b9-802c-4edf-b07b-8ad444661cb3