Xbox is a scam

Discus and support Xbox is a scam in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gotta say, Xbox is probably the biggest scam I have ever fallen for. Constant Xbox Live outages. People can't sign in to their accounts on a regular... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr ZionY, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Dr ZionY
    Dr ZionY Guest

Xbox is a scam

Gotta say, Xbox is probably the biggest scam I have ever fallen for. Constant Xbox Live outages. People can't sign in to their accounts on a regular basis. If you call Microsoft, they transfer you for three hours just to hang up. If you email support, they'll
    say sorry but never actually help you. You spend a bunch of money on Live and literally hundreds of dollars on horrible, glitchy games just for the actually services to **** out once a week. So my question is, can you all PLEASE pull your heads out of your
    asses and either give us all a refund or fix your **** you're overcharging everyone for?

:)

Dr ZionY, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    XBOX is a scam

The gamertag doesn't necessarily have to be offensive. It just has to violate the code of conduct. It doesn't matter why other people reported you. The enforcement team would have investigated it and they would have only issued a forced change if they determined
    it to the violate the code.

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  3. XBOX is a scam

I went to that website and failed the questions lol. I had to answer 12 of them and missed one and have to wait 24 hours. Didnt know I had to stand trial for a video game, although its $10 to change i thats a lot just for a gamer tag since we have to pay
    for the membership itself plus the games, so its a little annoying. thanks for the info though

FancyColt299992, Oct 10, 2017
  4. WorstedOrphan Win User

100.3% ?

Yes Scamming people by fraudulent and robbing their bank details and using xbox live as a service for these scams.
  5. Nothing Nothing3 Win User

Why do I have to wait 4 hours just to play Fortnite?

Cloud gaming is just a reason for Xbox to scam more money. Buy games buy still can't play unless it's on cloud gaming. Whole thing is a scam
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Illegal live code generator

Why would Xbox Support tell you to post a scam website on a PUBLIC forum for someone else to potentially go there and be scammed as well? They have been known to do similar things in the past, but surely you'd have enough common
    sense to not expose a scam to more people?
  7. Thymze Win User

Scammed

Yesterday I just recently got scammed out of my Xbox live account but luckily I reactEd fast and I changed the email password and reset the microscoft password and got my account back the gamer tag who scammed me is yo girl know me, he asked my friends and
    tried to scam them he is trying to scam other people please stop him.
  8. Piztup- Win User

Can you get banned for this on FIFA Ultimate Team?

To scam, or not to scam, that is the question....
Thema:

Xbox is a scam

1. Xbox is a scam - Similar Threads - scam

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. Xbox controller update scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller update scam: This is my 2nd Xbox series x controller that has sticking buttons after a software update. How are Microsoft getting away with it?? Anyone else experiencing the same thing? In my opinion they have...
  4. Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?: I ordered a controller in December, it was stuck in processing for 4 weeks, and I've now spent a few weeks calling a few times a week, just to spend a collective time of roughly 8-9 hours in total...
  5. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  6. Is this a scam email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a scam email?: [img] i just got this email saying I requested a refund but I haven't requested a refund in months. I even looked at my refund statuses and nothing was there. Is this a scam email or something?...
  7. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...
  8. Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?: I have cod Cold war on disk and they are still trying to make me purchase it. After hours on the phone they did nothing. Now I can't even get help after being hung up on and reaching some bs help...
  9. Did I get scammed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did I get scammed?: I placed an order for a custom elite series 2 Xbox controller back in November of last year and every time I check on my status it only says processing and I have not received a tracking number or...
  10. Elite controller series 2 new gen is a scam!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 new gen is a scam!: Ok so i had the old series 2 controller where everything came included. the case, the sticks, the d-pad and the triggers on the back, now i had to return it cause of the sticks and the a button...