Xbox is a scam

Discus and support Xbox is a scam in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gotta say, Xbox is probably the biggest scam I have ever fallen for. Constant Xbox Live outages. People can't sign in to their accounts on a regular... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr ZionY, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Dr ZionY
    Dr ZionY Guest

Xbox is a scam

Gotta say, Xbox is probably the biggest scam I have ever fallen for. Constant Xbox Live outages. People can't sign in to their accounts on a regular basis. If you call Microsoft, they transfer you for three hours just to hang up. If you email support, they'll
    say sorry but never actually help you. You spend a bunch of money on Live and literally hundreds of dollars on horrible, glitchy games just for the actually services to **** out once a week. So my question is, can you all PLEASE pull your heads out of your
    asses and either give us all a refund or fix your **** you're overcharging everyone for?

:)

Dr ZionY, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    XBOX is a scam

The gamertag doesn't necessarily have to be offensive. It just has to violate the code of conduct. It doesn't matter why other people reported you. The enforcement team would have investigated it and they would have only issued a forced change if they determined
    it to the violate the code.

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  3. XBOX is a scam

I went to that website and failed the questions lol. I had to answer 12 of them and missed one and have to wait 24 hours. Didnt know I had to stand trial for a video game, although its $10 to change i thats a lot just for a gamer tag since we have to pay
    for the membership itself plus the games, so its a little annoying. thanks for the info though

FancyColt299992, Oct 10, 2017
  4. WorstedOrphan Win User

100.3% ?

Yes Scamming people by fraudulent and robbing their bank details and using xbox live as a service for these scams.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Illegal live code generator

Why would Xbox Support tell you to post a scam website on a PUBLIC forum for someone else to potentially go there and be scammed as well? They have been known to do similar things in the past, but surely you'd have enough common
    sense to not expose a scam to more people?
  6. Thymze Win User

Scammed

Yesterday I just recently got scammed out of my Xbox live account but luckily I reactEd fast and I changed the email password and reset the microscoft password and got my account back the gamer tag who scammed me is yo girl know me, he asked my friends and
    tried to scam them he is trying to scam other people please stop him.
  7. Piztup- Win User

Can you get banned for this on FIFA Ultimate Team?

To scam, or not to scam, that is the question....
  8. Chris and Rick Win User

Won a Xbox One! HELP!

The picture was that of the Xbox One bundle giveaway picture with all the stuff that you won. The story to this is I got an email saying I won the Xbox One, I called Xbox Support to tell them I won and found out the person sending it and stuff was a scam,
    after I sent them the picture to make sure it was a scam, I was told that I won because I was scammed.
Thema:

Xbox is a scam

1. Xbox is a scam - Similar Threads - scam

2. Been scammed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been scammed: Been billed from my childs phone for £233.91 and this is a phone that's capped and Microsoft have charged me for passes that I have not purchased and its a childs account I would like a refund on...
  3. Minecraft account lost to Phishing Scam.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account lost to Phishing Scam.: Greetings, Not too long ago I lost my Minecraft: Java Edition account to a phishing scam, after I had migrated it to my own Microsoft account. I suspect that the scammer somehow merged my account...
  4. Microsoft link scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft link scam: I fell for the microsoft link scam, thankfully I don't have any payment options saved on my Xbox so they can not use my money, but is there any other way they can hurt me like locking me out of my...
  5. Microsoft Flight (2013) scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight (2013) scam: Hi, The game (Microsoft Flight 2013) won't let me access DLCs that I paid for. Sign in widget is broken, and you must sign in to access DLCs. It's been happening since 2014. I hoped it would be...
  6. Microsoft scammed me. I want to sue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft scammed me. I want to sue.: I purchased GTA online as a gift for a friend. He was able to redeem it but then when trying to download it's not compatible. Why wasn't he warned before redeeming. Now I can't get a refund, he...
  7. Want to recover my Scammed Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to recover my Scammed Account: I would like to recover my Account that has been scammed a pretty long time ago I still have emails of old purchases and Microsoft Messages The IP of the first User is still the same I still live...
  8. Xbox goes down at the beginning of the shopping season, time to fall for this scam or buy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox goes down at the beginning of the shopping season, time to fall for this scam or buy...: I think that the timing of this is just a little too hokey. Right after Thanksgiving your Xbox goes down oh come on now give me a break. When you check the settings they say it's their problem not...
  9. What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your...: I was on Neverwinter yesterday and was trying to get master craft items for trade for an in game item and then was.offered something way better and was promised some stuff for a deposit, logged...
  10. sisu.xboxlive.com is a real microsoft's site? Or scam site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sisu.xboxlive.com is a real microsoft's site? Or scam site?: Sisu.xboxlive.com is scam site? It looks yes but I want to check microsoft's opinion. 24096d13-9d3c-4bf9-a1c9-53a140507733