XBox iPhone app cannot sign in

Discus and support XBox iPhone app cannot sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I reset my console and after that am unable to have the Xbox companion app even sign in (pairing with the reset console would be after I am able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jamshed Damkewala, Jan 25, 2021.

1. XBox iPhone app cannot sign in

I reset my console and after that am unable to have the Xbox companion app even sign in (pairing with the reset console would be after I am able to sign in first).

When I select "Sign In" in the app, it first says "Xbox" wants to use live.com to sign in. I click on Continue.

Then I get a login.live.com screen which says: "Are you trying to sign in to XBox App? Only continue if you downloaded the app from a store or website that you trust. When I click continue I get the error:

We're unable to complete your request

server_error: The contextID supplied in the request did not have a matching cookie

I have already tried rebooting my iphone, deleting and reinstalling the xbox companion app for the phone.

Note: I am able to sign in using the same xbox account on my Windows 10 laptop. So its a combination of my account and the phone app.

FYI - the app and the same console were correctly paired before I reset the console. After resetting the app is unable to sign on on the phone.

Any ideas?

:)

Jamshed Damkewala, Jan 25, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBox iPhone app cannot sign in

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wants to use live.com to sign in