Xbox internet

Discus and support Xbox internet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi there i just aking about something how do i set up a manual dns for the internet 290ef87f-afc0-4ae6-b451-e72d7d0dea0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by suzannescorer, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Xbox internet

hi there i just aking about something how do i set up a manual dns for the internet

:)

suzannescorer, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Experiencing lag when playing?

What's your internet connection speed? Are other devices connected to the internet aside from Xbox? I guess the problem lies with the internet connection. Do a test at speedtest.net. In case the speed is okay try to see if the other devices are eating up your internet speed by turning them off and focus on Xbox One.

Fullmetalpanic009, Aug 25, 2018
  3. BraniacBrian
    BraniacBrian Guest
    Internet Conection

I've been having some problems with that internet connection error, too, but honestly, I don't know how I feel about disabling the firewall and/or security features of the router. I hope they release a patch soon that will fix the problem.

BraniacBrian, Aug 25, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox internet

To change the DNS settings on your Windows 10 device using Control Panel, do the following:

Open Control Panel.

Click on Network and Internet.

Click on Network and Sharing Center.

On the left pane, click on Change adapter settings

Right-click the network interface connected to the internet, and select Properties.

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list.

Click the Properties button.

Click the Use the following DNS server addresses option.

Type your preferred and alternate DNS server addresses. Here you can enter any DNS servers you want, including from free ones such as Google Public DNS or OpenDNS.

Google Public DNS addresses: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

OpenDNS addresses: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220

Click OK.

Once you complete these steps, your computer will immediately start using the new DNS settings.

M3tal Daz3, Aug 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox internet