Xbox internal WiFi Broken after 7 months!

Discus and support Xbox internal WiFi Broken after 7 months! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there, so last week I noticed my Xbox one S console was forgetting my WiFi network bit weird But I thought nothing of it and entered the password.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROY8822, Oct 3, 2017.

1. ROY8822
    ROY8822 Guest

hi there, so last week I noticed my Xbox one S console was forgetting my WiFi network bit weird But I thought nothing of it and entered the password. But then today I entered the password because it had forgotten it and it would not connect even though the
    password was correct! Anyway, I contacted support who told me to do all the usual steps and nothing worked until I eventually decided to do a factory reset and that didn’t work. So support suggested I request a repair as the internal WiFi adpter may be broken
    but I’ve only had the console 7 months! Also I should mention all my other devices were connected fine and it isn’t possible for me to use a wired connection. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

:)

ROY8822, Oct 3, 2017
  2. DJCritter
    DJCritter Guest
    Xbox wont connect to wifi

Thank you ThingOnAString was starting to think the xbox internal wifi adaptor was broken in some way, its working again.

DJCritter, Oct 3, 2017
  3. Xbox 360 slim internal wifi connection problems

I doubt I still have a warranty on my Xbox and if I did I have no proof of purchase as my receipt is long gone. Aside from that I still have never broken the Microsoft Seel on the back of my xbox. The internal Wifi is in the same position as the 250GB hardrive
    just the opposite side.

Well if it is a hardware problem I will just try to find a way of purchasing another internal wifi unit or an external one for that matter.

Scuttle Muffins, Oct 3, 2017
  4. DJCritter Win User

Xbox wont connect to wifi

Thank you ThingOnAString was starting to think the xbox internal wifi adaptor was broken in some way, its working again.
  5. Scuttle Muffins Win User

Xbox 360 slim internal wifi connection problems

I doubt I still have a warranty on my Xbox and if I did I have no proof of purchase as my receipt is long gone. Aside from that I still have never broken the Microsoft Seel on the back of my xbox. The internal Wifi is in the same position as the 250GB hardrive
    just the opposite side.

Well if it is a hardware problem I will just try to find a way of purchasing another internal wifi unit or an external one for that matter.
  6. CCS BP Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

It 100% doesn't have anything to do with Wifi upload speed. The clips are recorded internally on the Xbox and are not uploaded until after. In your case it must just be a coincidence.
  7. Rah49er Win User

Xbox360 Slim wireless problems

Same problem here. My new xbox 360s connects to my network via internal wifi but it will not connect to xbox live. Everything else in the house connects fine. My xbox even connects when I plug in the old Adapter( from my last xbox) meaning the issue is with
    the internal wifi. This is one reason I bought a new xbox slim(internal wifi) this is BS!
  8. SiddR Win User

Xbox 360 download speeds slow

I have the Xbox 360 with internal WiFi. Streaming used to work fine a few months ago. I have a couple of theories.

1. There was an Xbox 360 software update a few months ago, then streaming became poor. I don't remember the software version that streaming worked on, but it was about 6 months ago that the update happened.

2. I may have some neighbors move in nearby recently who have WiFi routers, PCs, smartphones, etc., so there might be more interference in my neighborhood, which is affecting streaming.
Thema:

1. Xbox internal WiFi Broken after 7 months! - Similar Threads - internal WiFi Broken

2. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  3. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  4. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  5. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  6. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  7. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  9. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  10. Xbox internal Storage not Letting install any thing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox internal Storage not Letting install any thing?: When I try to install what update games to the internal storage it keeps saying I need to remove something to make more space but I have 100gb free there submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link]...