Xbox Insiders in Colombia and Ireland Can Preview a New Game Pass Offer Starting Today!

Discus and support Xbox Insiders in Colombia and Ireland Can Preview a New Game Pass Offer Starting Today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Aug 4, 2022.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

Xbox Insiders in Colombia and Ireland Can Preview a New Game Pass Offer Starting Today!

/u/XIPBot, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Concerning family access?

Correct unless you live in Colombia, Chile, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, or Sweden and purchase the Game Pass Ultimate Friends and Family plan (which will be expanded to other countries in the future).
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

Why can’t I play game pass games when another account on the same system had already purchased game pass?

You're looking for something called Xbox Game Pass Friends and Family, which is not available in all regions yet. It is currently supported in Colombia and Ireland. You would need your own account with Game Pass or to be signed in as your dad's account to play those Game Pass games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I have 3 kids, each with an xbox. Is it possible to have them simultaneously access xbox live on separate devices using only 1 subscription or would I need 2-3 subscriptions?

If you live in Colombia, Chile, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, or Sweden you can purchase the Game Pass Ultimate Friends and Family plan and they can all sign in with their own accounts with 1 subscription.

Otherwise, you would need at least 2 subscriptions in order to share across 3 consoles.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Family cloud gaming not working?

Cloud gaming is only available for the account that purchases the subscription and is not shareable through the Home setting.

If you live in Colombia, Chile, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, or Sweden, you can purchase a Game Pass Ultimate Friends and Family plan which will allow you to add people to the subscription and share that way.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is there an Xbox Game Pass subscription for families?

There is. Currently it is only available in Colombia, Chile, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and Sweden.
Thema:

1. Xbox Insiders in Colombia and Ireland Can Preview a New Game Pass Offer Starting Today! - Similar Threads - Insiders Colombia Ireland

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  6. Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside: My xbox series x disc drive has been trying to take a disc without one in its happens all day and night submitted by /u/BusinessClothes5658 [link] [comments]
  7. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  8. E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account

in XboX Insiders
    E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account: Hello everyone! I was pointed to the sub by a support member. I have a One X Project Scorpio that started displaying errors last night. Right now it’s displaying E102. Power cycling, soft and hard...
  9. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]