xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

Discus and support xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-SammyP6-, Jul 6, 2020.

1. /u/-SammyP6-
    /u/-SammyP6- Guest

i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to post about it here. so thast what im doing. hopefully this is the right place

submitted by /u/-SammyP6-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-SammyP6-, Jul 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. VernierSlake Win User

Support told me to post here

Known glitch > should fix itself > don't worry about it > gamerscore says 3565 where I'm sitting.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox support told me to post here

They were wrong to tell you to post here as the rep system is nothing to do with support.

You can find out about the rep system & how it works
    here

There is no set time period on how long it takes your rep to improve but it will take longer if you only play one game.

Any report you file needs to be investigated first which takes time.Just because nothing has happened to these individuals yet doesn't mean nothing will happen.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

There are loads of games you can play.

The free mmo's like World of Tanks,Neverwinter,Trove,Star Trek Online to name a few.
  5. NickZimm2317 Win User

They were wrong to tell you to post here as the rep system is nothing to do with support.

You can find out about the rep system & how it works
    here

There is no set time period on how long it takes your rep to improve but it will take longer if you only play one game.

Any report you file needs to be investigated first which takes time.Just because nothing has happened to these individuals yet doesn't mean nothing will happen.
    when u can only play 1 game thats what happens
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Told to post this here by Xbox Support...

you would have to contact Bungie only they can handle any Halo based suspensions/bans, not MS, sorry.
Thema:

1. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here) - Similar Threads - insiders access denied

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  6. E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account

in XboX Insiders
    E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account: Hello everyone! I was pointed to the sub by a support member. I have a One X Project Scorpio that started displaying errors last night. Right now it’s displaying E102. Power cycling, soft and hard...
  7. I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub: Today several times I checked xbox insider hub but I don't see payday open beta and hereby I can't sign up/ access open beta. Anyone knows how can I access or just is it limited? submitted by...
  8. How do I access Discord Streaming on XBOX Insider?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I access Discord Streaming on XBOX Insider?: I read that the feature is available for Xbox Insiders so I joined, but I'm not sure how to actually access the feature? Is there a specific program I need to join? submitted by /u/LokenTheAtom...
  9. I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...: Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of the Xbox Update Preview. On the other it...
  10. I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....: I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore? I am level 3 and been on the program 3 years....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox insider hub access denied pc