xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue

Discus and support xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; since applying this new update and running the thumbstick calibration tool, my aim feels very off and floaty in game. I tried using a spare xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Infamous_Mood_8919, Feb 16, 2024.

1. xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue

since applying this new update and running the thumbstick calibration tool, my aim feels very off and floaty in game.

I tried using a spare xbox controller, but it seems the config it created has also gone over to thespare xbox controller too.

submitted by /u/Infamous_Mood_8919
    [link] [comments]

/u/Infamous_Mood_8919, Feb 16, 2024
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

Analog Stick Drift

Since the Xbox One does not support recalibration of the Xbox One controller your stick will keep drifting, this is a hardware and not a software issue. Through friction the sensitive parts inside the stick mechanism shift/move/wear out giving it a false
    reading which makes it drift.

It has been suggested on the feedback website so if you vote maybe this feature will be added in the future

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6053939-add-require-analog-stick-calibration

If you use it on pc you can just keep using it, you just have to recalibrate the sticks, as this is compensated by the software on your pc this will not carry over to your xbox

www.wikihow.com/Calibrate-a-Joystick

The only solution is to send it off to repair, but it might be better to buy a new one
  3. Das Koop Win User

elite series 2

It took me a while to adjust, but now that I have, a regular Xbox controller doesn't feel right after spending a couple weeks with the Elite 2.

I'm using the middle thumb stick tension for both thumb sticks. For my right thumb stick I changed the settings from Default to Instant. I have the left thumb stick set to the middle tension as well with the settings at Smooth.
  4. jfrawls Win User

Xbox One Controller, left stick faulting!!!

I have two controllers BOTH with drift issues. The one left thumb-stick drifts upwards and the other one has a right thumb-stick drift issue that drifts upward.

Like what the heck am I suppose to do. #SMH
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

No one answer forum posts!!!

How is that not a defect? The whole thumb stick is altering postion inside the controller casing, but the other stick is fine and doesn't do it, also my day one controller (before I sent it off to get "repaired") didn't do that in either thumbstick
  6. SEBARIO Win User

Left analog stick now drifts.

I believe i'm experiencing the same issue. I was playing Forza Motorsport 5 and pressing the left thumb stick right, seemed fine, but when pressing left on the thumb stick my car would swerve as is the sensitivity was on full.
Thema:

xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue

1. xbox insider thumb stick recalibration issue - Similar Threads - insider thumb stick

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  6. Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside: My xbox series x disc drive has been trying to take a disc without one in its happens all day and night submitted by /u/BusinessClothes5658 [link] [comments]
  7. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  8. E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account

in XboX Insiders
    E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account: Hello everyone! I was pointed to the sub by a support member. I have a One X Project Scorpio that started displaying errors last night. Right now it’s displaying E102. Power cycling, soft and hard...
  9. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]