Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha

Discus and support Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been in the 3 preview rings: omega, delta, and beta, and I’ve been an insider for 2 YEARS and 4 months and I STILL have NO option to select... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/666cali, Jun 20, 2019.

1. /u/666cali
    /u/666cali Guest

I’ve been in the 3 preview rings: omega, delta, and beta, and I’ve been an insider for 2 YEARS and 4 months and I STILL have NO option to select Preview Alpha, I am really beginning to think it’s impossible to get to the alpha ring but on YouTube people are in alpha who were a lower level than me, and less time in the insider.

I just want to know why am I not in the alpha ring yet and what are the requirements

submitted by /u/666cali
    [link] [comments]

/u/666cali, Jun 20, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

New Xbox one updates.

If your friend is in the Xbox Insider Program, it might be that the Guide re-arrangement feature is currently in testing for the Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead rings. He could start the Xbox Insider App and check which ring he is enrolled in.

If he's eligible, he might have the chance to move up to an Alpha ring, but also at the risk of new stuff not working. So he should really consider if it's worth moving up to a less stable ring.

When that new feature is being released to lower rings or the general public depends on how many issues the Alpha Testers find with the feature.

Only if it's considered to run stable, it'll be released to lower rings or for general availability.
  3. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  4. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha - Similar Threads - Insider Rings Ranking

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  4. Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one: Hello,now i preview beta ring,please help me get into the alpha ring,because as far as i know, you can only get there by invitation, thanks you in advance. I want to help test the performance of...
  5. I’m level 2 on insiders and I can’t get my preview ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m level 2 on insiders and I can’t get my preview ring: Please tell me how to fix it submitted by /u/Puzzled-Analyst-9102 [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha ring insider hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Alpha ring insider hub: can you please send me an alpha ring invite? I'm already a year and 9 months in beta mode, I have enough surveys and my activities. My level is 8 ddef2eb2-fa7b-4320-9348-877fd3bde520
  7. How do become part of alpha ring of the insider

in XBoX on Windows
    How do become part of alpha ring of the insider: Im Interested in joining what do I have to do to be invited I'm a insider for 2 years or how do kown there a opening 099a0fff-13d7-468e-89d3-541c9e1eb31e
  8. Which insider ring currently has the new ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Which insider ring currently has the new ui?: Will I get it if I join the Delta ring? Edit: the answer is yes. The new UI is on alpha beta and delta. Another quick question to all the alpha ringers, how did you get into alpha? submitted by...
  9. Two Series X Systems, Both Same Insider Ring, Missing UI update on Ine

in XboX Insiders
    Two Series X Systems, Both Same Insider Ring, Missing UI update on Ine: So I have two Xbox Series X systems in my house; basement and living room. Both are in the same insider preview, same testing ringbut only my basement unit (one ive had since launch) is in the...
  10. Is it safe to join the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it safe to join the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead ring?: Recently I saw the new UI that Microsoft put out for the Xbox insiders and I thought it looked awesome! I then did my research to see who in the insider program gets this and it said the Alpha...