Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”

Discus and support Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting” in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys I wanted to know if someone is experiencing the Samething I am in Xbox insider app. -Under Activities in the insider app you have to follow... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/This_Accountant_9965, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”

Hey guys I wanted to know if someone is experiencing the Samething I am in Xbox insider app.

-Under Activities in the insider app you have to follow the directions and send a voice recording of anyone talking in in-game chat.

-Then you go onto your guide/Parties & chat, and on the bottom you’ll see “Report in-game voice chats”

-you click on that and start the process of report in-game chat (just anyone/random players talking)

-you choose “review saved clip” click on that then Xbox asks “Who are you Reporting?”

-In Xbox insiders they want your to Type in the name “White Rabbit”. That’s it no numbers, just that one space between those names. I can only find “White Rabbit” with numbers right after. No original gamertag.

Has anyone else done this Activity/Test report that Xbox insiders is asking from us? Any help would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/This_Accountant_9965
    [link] [comments]

/u/This_Accountant_9965, Aug 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”