Xbox insider hub says I'm under 18?

Discus and support Xbox insider hub says I'm under 18? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to get the 1.9.0 (beta) version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I downloaded xbox insider hub but it immediately said I'm under 18 when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sunwardrumble64, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Xbox insider hub says I'm under 18?

I'm trying to get the 1.9.0 (beta) version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I downloaded xbox insider hub but it immediately said I'm under 18 when I'm not. I have double checked that my age on my account is correct and it is. How can I fix this?

:)

Sunwardrumble64, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Xbox Insider Hub error says I'm under 18

I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves so I could play the beta with my friends, but the beta wouldn't show up. I downloaded the Xbox Insider App so I could access it, but when I try to open it, it says I need to be 18 years or older. I'm 25, and my Xbox account is
    an adult account... My friends didn't have this problem, and the beta works fine for them. HELP!!!

WonderfulPaperz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox Insider Hub error says I'm under 18

changing the age of your account won't help it goes by the original age of your account only by passing the age of the 18 and removing the parental.account will it promote your accoint

Removing it before the age of 18 will only end with it asking you for a new account

ngocphi, Nov 22, 2018
  4. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

Hi,

did you try to perform a full power cycle and to log-out/log-in with the profile?

If it doesn't work, I suggest you to submit you question here:

Xbox Insiders

ThorX360, Nov 22, 2018
  5. I'm not sure what you mean by that. I load up the app and it doesn't even give me an option to log in, just says I'm under 18. I will give reddit a go too. Thank you Xbox insider hub says I'm under 18? :)

Sunwardrumble64, Nov 22, 2018
  6. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Sunwardrumble64,

Another option would be to fill out the Age
    verification form
    .You cansubmit proof of age by filling out theAge verification Request.

After submitting this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails. Instructions on how you can monitor the status of your request will be included. Please do not submit multiple requests. You can expect an email response within
    3 days.

I hope this helps!

XBF Leslie D, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: