Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gameo7, Jun 19, 2019.

1. /u/gameo7
    /u/gameo7 Guest

I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017.

I looked up how to get out of the beta and I read that you need to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. However, when I click on the app there's an error message saying "We've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18 years old. Because agreements within the Xbox Insider Hub ask for permission to collect feedback and bug reports from participants, we require an adult to accept those terms due to domestic and international laws. At this time, we are unable to enroll you as an Xbox Insider."

What I don't understand is why I was able to get in 2 years ago. And also why I'm technically still in the Minecraft Beta and not even kicked out. All I want to do is get out of the beta so I can play online with my friend.

Thanks to everyone who can help me out with this!

submitted by /u/gameo7
    [link] [comments]

/u/gameo7, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub

3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

Try to get out of Beta Preview on Xbox Insider hub app
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, steven.gameo7

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I would suggest posting this in the Xbox Insider forum here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

The right folk will be able to handle this question for you, and the wider community can try and help you with the Hub Access issue.

You may want to check and make sure your signed into the right account

Regards,
  5. RogerW2 Win User

6. Genta76 Win User

I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017.

I looked up how to get out of the beta and I read that you need to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. However, when I click on the app there's an error message saying "We've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18 years old. Because agreements
    within the Xbox Insider Hub ask for permission to collect feedback and bug reports from participants, we require an adult to accept those terms due to domestic and international laws. At this time, we are unable to enroll you as an Xbox Insider."

What I don't understand is why I was able to get in 2 years ago. And also why I'm technically still in the Minecraft Beta and not even kicked out. All I want to do is get out of the beta so I can play online with my friend.

Thanks to everyone who can help me out with this,

-Steven

[Mod Edit: Moved from Windows Insider]
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta) - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Problems

2. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  3. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  5. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  6. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  9. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  10. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT...: I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) APPLICATION I CAN OPEN IT YES BUT THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT CLOSES BY ITSELF I AM FROM WINDOWS 11...