Xbox Insider Hub not working (and potentially not letting me sign in on MC Windows 10 Edition ...

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub not working (and potentially not letting me sign in on MC Windows 10 Edition ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today I've tried multiple times to log in to Xbox Insider Hub. It recognizes that my account is the correct one, but upon clicking "Let's Play" it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NuclearSpagetti, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Xbox Insider Hub not working (and potentially not letting me sign in on MC Windows 10 Edition ...

Today I've tried multiple times to log in to Xbox Insider Hub. It recognizes that my account is the correct one, but upon clicking "Let's Play" it gives me the following error message:

There's a problem

Error making HTTP call. HttpCode: BadRequest

Og4rl5sJ+EKoSMhgvckZnQ.0

2018/10/24 00:47 UTC

Also, when I try signing in to Minecraft in order to get the full version of Windows 10 (even though I already have the Java edition), I receive the following error message:

Shop for another App

Minecraft is no longer available from the Store.

[CV:bUH9keTHTEaL4Tk6.11.2]

I've a hunch it's due to my current issues with Xbox Insider Hub, but it could be a completely separate issue.

I've already spoken with a Microsoft customer service provider today via the reference number
    (Mod Removed-Personal Information), and I was told to make a post in order to contact the Xbox Insider Hub support team. There's more information I didn't mention here that we discussed. Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

:)

NuclearSpagetti, Oct 23, 2018
  2. XBOX Insider Hub not working on my Windows 10 desktop

I was trying to join the Insider Hub to get the Better Together update for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, and I got the insider hub app and I tried to click sign in, and it said there was a problem.

Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

I have no clue what this means. I would really appreciate it if someone helped! Thanks!

Also, don't ask me if I signed into my Insider account because this is my Insider account.

LeoIsAWafful49, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest
    Sea of Thieves on Windows 10, Xbox, and Xbox Insider Hub sign in errors

Hi,

If you have issues with Xbox Insider, you can raise this to our Xbox Insider Support team using the Feedback hub in Windows 10. You may refer to this

link
    about how to report an Xbox Insider on Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Oct 23, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox Insider Hub not working (and potentially not letting me sign in on MC Windows 10 Edition ...

If you have issues with the Insider program post here to get better help:

Xbox Insiders

M3tal Daz3, Oct 23, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Spagetti thanks for bringing this issue to us!

Both of these issues sound like they are connected, what we suggest is leaving the insider program all together and giving it a shot so we can narrow this down. To leave the insider program:

Leaving the Xbox One Update Preview is just as easy as joining it. You can remove yourself from the Xbox One Update Preview by following these steps:

1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console.
    2. On the main landing page, select Insider content.
    3. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview.
    4. Select Join or Manage.
    5. At the very bottom select Unenroll.
    Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist with this or any other issue or inquiry!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 23, 2018
  6. Thank you! But I actually don't have ax Xbox One, or any Microsoft gaming console for that matter. I just got the app for my PC about three days ago in an attempt to play a game with my friend.

Would I be able to use a friend's Xbox One, or is there another way I can unenroll?

NuclearSpagetti, Oct 24, 2018
  7. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello NuclearSpagetti,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Using the Xbox Insider HUB on someone's console will allow the account to unenroll from the Xbox Insider program. The device that is unenrolled will not be completely removed from the Xbox Insider program until the next
    update. Make sure the correct account is signed in to the Xbox One. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: