Xbox Insider Hub (Can't progress into the Alpha Ring)

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub (Can't progress into the Alpha Ring) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been in the Insider Hub for a long time. I am level 15 with 1200 points, completed all polls, ratings, reported problems, quests, surveys,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RB SIQZZ, May 5, 2018.

1. RB SIQZZ
    RB SIQZZ Guest

Hi,

I have been in the Insider Hub for a long time. I am level 15 with 1200 points, completed all polls, ratings, reported problems, quests, surveys, reports and even commented on games that are in early access and still have not been invited to the Alpha Ring.
    I have been in Beta Ring for a year and cannot progress. I came here for help and hope it can be resolved shortly for the time and effort I've put into this app.

Thanks.

:)

RB SIQZZ, May 5, 2018
  2. IsleBrac
    IsleBrac Guest
    What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany and using XBOX Classic since April/May 2002, then XBOX 360, then XBOX ONE and now XBOX ONE X. Since 2016 i am using XBOX Insider Hub and i stay in Beta Ring, tested some Game Previews and Apps.

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?

IsleBrac, May 5, 2018
  3. Xbox insider hub

Hi, I was just wondering how you get the alpha ring in the Xbox insider hub, I'm level 7 at the moment.

ChiffonOcean47, May 5, 2018
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

Only Xbox Insider Hub members ( Alpha Skip Ahead - Alpha - Beta ) ring, can subscribe to the XGPU. I believe it will be open for everyone to subscribe later this year.
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub (Can't progress into the Alpha Ring) - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Can't

2. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  3. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  5. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  6. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  9. I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub: Today several times I checked xbox insider hub but I don't see payday open beta and hereby I can't sign up/ access open beta. Anyone knows how can I access or just is it limited? submitted by...
  10. I can't install insider hub on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install insider hub on my xbox: is there any solution to download Xbox insider hub? app keep staying at 0% submitted by /u/blackVVoIf [link] [comments]