Xbox Insider Hub asks for permission

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub asks for permission in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem with my xbox. I downloaded the xbox insider hub. After that, it told me that I needed an adult or family member... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Organic_Olives, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Xbox Insider Hub asks for permission

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my xbox. I downloaded the xbox insider hub. After that, it told me that I needed an adult or family member permission to use xbox insider hub. Even though I’m over 18 and not in xbox family

submitted by /u/Organic_Olives
    [link] [comments]

/u/Organic_Olives, Jul 23, 2023
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I cannot log into my Xbox insider hub

Hi (WyattSmith1),

You need to ask your parents for permission to acces the insiders hub
  3. xUAx Shadow Win User

I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me permission

The insider hub doesn't not prevent games from playing also Xbox will not be able to give you permission to play a game.
  4. Macabre4ngel Win User

How to allow a child account access to xbox insider hub on a child account.

Hello CB Studios8436, as of now you can’t access Xbox Insider Hub on a child account, you can ask your parents to change your permissions, or if you are an adult, you can change it yourself through the Xbox settings tab, then going to “Account” then press
    on “Privacy & online safety” -> “Xbox Live privacy” and set it to adult or custom. Thank you for your time and patience.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Preview Member without update

6. NezHaut Win User

Can't login to Xbox Insider Hub

Yes, I've been selected for testing a PC game, and the download precedure ask to download it through the Xbox Insider Hub.
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub asks for permission

1. Xbox Insider Hub asks for permission - Similar Threads - Insider Hub asks

2. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  3. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  5. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  6. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  9. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  10. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...