Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment

Discus and support Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I was in alpha skip ahead on my series S, I never left it BUT I sold the series S and upgraded to the series X and the alpha skip ahead was gone,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wetcockinasock, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment

So I was in alpha skip ahead on my series S, I never left it BUT I sold the series S and upgraded to the series X and the alpha skip ahead was gone, why?

Is there any way for you people at Xbox to get me back in ?

submitted by /u/wetcockinasock
    [link] [comments]

/u/wetcockinasock, Jun 11, 2023
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

Hi there,

Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. [...]

Things that are relevant:

[...]

I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead preview ring.

[...]

To emphasise; this is a new problem. I've streamed hundreds of hours of gaming with this exact set up and as far as I can tell nothing has changed from my perspective. Unless there had been an update to either the app or the Xbox?
    Since you say you are in Alpha Skip Ahead, and that issue happened just now, please file feedback via the Xbox Insider App, and check the

Xbox Insider Reddit
    if others have similar issues.

It might be an issue introduced in a Skip Ahead version. So please inform the team of your issue via the Feedback option and through the Insider Reddit.

EDIT: It seems that other
    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Users have the same issue
    . So it's not an issue with your setup, but a bug that was introduced in this Alpha/Skip Ahead.

You'll just have to wait until that issue gets resolved, and remember to file feedback!
  4. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft edge chromium?

Ya join the insiders

Only alpha skip ahead or higher keep in mind it would have bugs and limited extension support

You download the insiders hub and then join.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
Thema:

Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment

1. Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment - Similar Threads - insider bug lost

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  6. Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside: My xbox series x disc drive has been trying to take a disc without one in its happens all day and night submitted by /u/BusinessClothes5658 [link] [comments]
  7. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  8. E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account

in XboX Insiders
    E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account: Hello everyone! I was pointed to the sub by a support member. I have a One X Project Scorpio that started displaying errors last night. Right now it’s displaying E102. Power cycling, soft and hard...
  9. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....