Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich

Discus and support Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When is xbox gonna address the infinite circle glitch for capture!!!! c767a0d1-83fe-4a80-a554-0b941b8ace3a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CornNick, Apr 27, 2024.

1. CornNick
    CornNick Guest

When is xbox gonna address the infinite circle glitch for capture!!!!

:)

CornNick, Apr 27, 2024
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Stream on xbox one x

Yes, it's possible to stream with an Xbox One X and use a capture card.

https://www.windowscentral.com/best-4k-capture-cards-xbox-one-x

I don't have any experience with the capture cards, so I can't answer your question about streaming and hearing your teammate on the PS4. I just know capture cards can be used with the Xbox One X.
  3. LLG1010 Win User

My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

OK so I went in and tried to delete a capture that was 0:00 long on an external hard drive and now I got the circle again and the capture would not delete
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Game play

Hello Verid,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about You tube. You will need the capture card. As this will capture the video from the Xbox. Then you are able to upload it from the capture card.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CaRailRoadDude Win User

gliching grafics

I think you mean gltiching graphics ;)
  6. PrismCobra Win User

xbox stream

You can stream on Xbox, I stream with a capture card so it is possible. I am not sure if you can without a capture card. Youtube it.
Thema:

1. Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich - Similar Threads - infinte capture card

2. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  3. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  4. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  5. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  6. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  7. Xbox Series X Capture not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Capture not working: Since about 10pm ET last night I am unable to capture gameplay on my series x. It was working prior to that. When I hit the button I have mapped nothing happens. I tested the button to make sure...
  8. Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues: The April update introduced an issue that causes captures to an external drive to stop working. I have to set captures to internal and restart the Xbox. Occasionally, that doesn't work and I also...
  9. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  10. Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich: I'm still getting that infinite capture glitch. I wanna point out that this only happend when they started to release that's stupid update where your xbox deletes your captures...