Xbox In-game voice reporting not appearing

Discus and support Xbox In-game voice reporting not appearing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have heard about this new xbox in-game voice reporting system that was put into place but when I checked the Party section of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tigerclaw9106, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Xbox In-game voice reporting not appearing

Hello everyone!

I have heard about this new xbox in-game voice reporting system that was put into place but when I checked the Party section of my xbox one I didn't see it at the bottom. To my knowledge, it should be a public feature that both new and old-gen consoles have. Am I wrong or is something else the issue? I checked and my console does not need to update.

:)

Tigerclaw9106, Sep 24, 2023
  2. ElTioGolden Win User

I have the same problem, I have an Xbox series x and the option doesn’t appear, idk what is going on :(
  3. illegal man ‎ Win User

i did everything and still no report in game voice chat.
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Tigerclaw9106,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Tigerclaw9106

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

I understand that you are having trouble with the Xbox in-game voice reporting system not appearing on your console. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, I would like to confirm if you have checked the latest Xbox update. Sometimes, even if you think your console is up-to-date, there may be a new update available that you are not aware of. To check for updates, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to System > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

3. Select Console update available, if there is one.

If there is an update available, please download and install it. Once the update is complete, restart your console and check if the Xbox in-game voice reporting system is now available.

If the issue persists, you can try resetting your console's cache. This can help clear any temporary files that may be causing the issue. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds.

2. After the console has turned off, wait for a few seconds and then turn it back on.

Once your console has restarted, check if the Xbox in-game voice reporting system is now available.

If the issue still persists, you can try signing out of your Xbox account and then signing back in. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to System > Settings > Account > Sign out.

3. Sign back in with your Xbox account.

Once you have signed back in, check if the Xbox in-game voice reporting system is now available.

Check your system settings to ensure that all necessary permissions for voice chat and reporting are enabled.

Then proceed to check your NAT type. It should be OPEN. Proceed to perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.
    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Lasty, don't forget to check that your privacy settings allow communication with everyone. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy. Select View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer, and then make your changes.

If everything is on "Allow" or set to "Everyone" kindly block all of them then power cycle your console and "Allow" and set to "Everyone" again. This is to refresh your accounts setting.

Source: Xbox Voice Reporting

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft stops charging developers to update Xbox 360 games.

Thema:

1. Xbox In-game voice reporting not appearing - Similar Threads - game voice reporting

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  6. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  7. I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...: I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said you couldn’t take action I’m confused what’s...
  8. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  9. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  10. In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion: I believe the feature should be added to the ‘Capture Options’ in the Xbox Guide. The entry point being listed under ‘Parties & Chats’ is questionable since I’m unsure how most people have...