Xbox identity provider wont install

Discus and support Xbox identity provider wont install in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why cannot it install any more and i cant sign in to xbox app? I tried everything... Is it because of new update of windows insider prerelease??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lectka, Nov 14, 2023.

1. lectka
    lectka Guest

Why cannot it install any more and i cant sign in to xbox app?

I tried everything...

Is it because of new update of windows insider prerelease??

:)

lectka, Nov 14, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Lectka , My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems logging into your Xbox application, below I will leave you some possible solutions!

First of all, if you know the email address you used to set up the account, you can try resetting the password now;

Go to Reset Password and enter your email address.
    Tell us how you want us to send you the security code (email or phone number).
    Once you receive your security code, you will be asked to choose a new password and enter it twice. Passwords must be at least 8 characters and contain a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
    https://account.live.com/password/reset

Please note that you must have your Microsoft account email address to reset your password. If you forgot this email address, you'll need to recover it before resetting your password.
  3. lectka Win User

Still nothing..

Did all of that and it does not help..

And identity provider is not showing in msstore search bar, but in library under updates..
    [​IMG]
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

I understand, don't worry, I'll leave you some steps to follow to rule out errors:

Restart the Microsoft Store: Press Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK

Update the Microsoft Store: Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced options > Reset. Then restart and check for Store updates

Reinstall the Xbox Identity Provider: From the Start menu, type Microsoft Store and open the app. Now, in the search bar, type Xbox Identity Provider and search for it. Now download and install the app.
  5. lectka Win User

That did not work.. of course...

Let me explain again...

I can log in to microsoft account trough browser and everything is okay there, but i cannot log in to xbox app because it wont install identity provider in msstore needed for login...
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Xbox Identity Provider not installing

Hi, xxFinalxxKill11. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

I understand you're having trouble signing in to the Xbox app and installing the Identity provider app. Let's try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly check if you have any pending updates and make make sure all the required services are running to solve Xbox app sync issues on Windows.

Open the Start menu, search Services then open Services. Scroll down the list and find all of the Xbox entries (they are near the bottom).

Gaming Services (There are 2 of them)

Xbox Accessory Management Service

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

When you find them right-click on them and select Start. If you can see that they are already running you can skip them.
Thema:

1. Xbox identity provider wont install - Similar Threads - identity provider wont

2. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11

in XboX Insiders
    Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11: Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11. It's been going on for weeks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.: It shows a mistake on our side. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider: I Am on Windows 11 22h2 And I Have a Problem with Xbox Live Sign in for PC (0x89235107) Someone Told Me to Install Xbox Identity Provider but When I Try to Download It There Is No Install Button...
  6. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  7. the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app...: so i come to install the xbox app on my windows 10 laptop, and its missing these two components, but it states Installing, but its been going on for ages. Ive looked in the appstore and they're...
  8. Help Xbox Identity Provider isnt working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Xbox Identity Provider isnt working: So i dont have Xbox identity provider. so i went to download it. and i went to the site pressed download then went in the app and it didint show any download button for the app....
  9. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...
  10. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...