Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes)

Discus and support Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Guess After the New Update The Home Screen Changed. I Believe I'm in Alpha Ring. My Home screen is not only not editable but has "my games" way up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TSegreti08, May 3, 2023.

1. TSegreti08
    TSegreti08 Guest

I Guess After the New Update The Home Screen Changed. I Believe I'm in Alpha Ring.

My Home screen is not only not editable but has "my games" way up to the top.

Switched with the barely used & easy to get to (y button) store. This was years it was there.

Online it says in a forum, you can on the home screen, hit select button to move things around, but you can't. I've been using Xbox since before it had Xbox live. Ambassador, Beta, Alpha Tester, Insider, Developer etc, and this new layout is bad even if you could edit it, moving things that are more like ads than actual things you want.

And also if you hit the store it doesn't even show up on list of recent apps or games, so guide is the only way to close it meaning thousands of people are losing power not knowing they need to close it.

At least switch back the my games below. I have 7 disabilities and this finally put me over my edge I guess.

:)

TSegreti08, May 3, 2023
  2. Hugh Walker Win User

Really hate the change!!!! Can not edit the choices!!
  3. ImLEETsometimes Win User

In addition to what you've mentioned, I'm also quite unhappy with the advertising at the bottom. In my mind, the Xbox is basically a computer, and I should be able to customize my home screen however I want. If I don't want ads, I should be able to hide them, especially having Gamepass Ultimate. 90 percent of the time the ads don't apply to anything I have played, will ever play, or watch. I even seen ads in Spanish which is crazy because I can't read or speak that language.
  4. Mike Nelson3 Win User

This change is HORRID.

Months of feedback from the insider program BLATANLTY ignored.
  5. z b Win User

I'm just wondering how they (Microsoft Team) thinks this is good? We can't move the groups! We can't change or delete any! We can't see a clean uncluttered screen

The ONLY way to move this junk out, seems to be, to add a bunch of tiles for my own games and apps. That just leads to MORE CLUTTER!

I DO NOT need to see all this; nor try to sort through it.

It's only a way to keep the other games in front of you to try & get you to buy more.

I cannot believe this layout is what the gamers were asking for. I'm sure we all want to have our OWN things on the screen, not just what Microsoft forces their. I'm sure we all want to be able to set our own layouts.

Thanks, but no thanks!
  6. Alex Crannick Win User

I think it's dum and stupid and ugly
Thema:

1. Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes) - Similar Threads - Home Screen Recent

2. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  3. Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen: Hello everyone, I am having issues with the dimming on my Xbox. I went to play Hogwarts Legacy and the screen was so dimmed I couldn't see anything. I quit the game and my screen went back to...
  4. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  5. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  6. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  9. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  10. xboxone - recently used apps not populating on the home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xboxone - recently used apps not populating on the home screen: I recently reset my console to repair a critical error. Now when I power on and get to the home screen no apps are showing up in the recently used app section. Only a support Icon with quick tips....