Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:)

Discus and support Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Make an option in the settings where you can change your home screen between the older generations of Xbox home screens. I miss the Xbox 360 start up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Humble_Poem_8813, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:)

Make an option in the settings where you can change your home screen between the older generations of Xbox home screens. I miss the Xbox 360 start up and home screen.

submitted by /u/Humble_Poem_8813
    [link] [comments]

/u/Humble_Poem_8813, Jul 10, 2023
  2. Cory Johnson Win User

Live TV audio is very low

I have the same issue. If I switch from a game to TV, the volume is very low and I have to turn my reciver up a lot. When I go back to the xbox one home screen, the sound is very loud and I have to turn it down.

It's definitely not the hdmi cable. Hopefully this can be fixed in the next software update.
  3. Morphixs Win User

Software Update Screen

nvm i figured it out... pls delete this thread thx
  4. SolaTerra Win User

Idea for next update

[quote user="themann2488"]

ill get flamed for this I'm sure but i don't like the idea get the core game out first then add the extra stuff .

[/quote]

Agreed. Texture Packs and any other MOD's should be added well after the Xbox 360 Edition is completely ported and up to date with the PC Edition of the "Minecraft" video game. The developers at 4J Studios are probably working very hard to add all of the
    features that are already in the PC Edition to the Xbox 360 Edition of "Minecraft".

It's going to take long enough just to port the current version of the "Minecraft" video game over to the Xbox 360 without having also work on porting texture packs designed by independent developers who aren't currently working at "Mojang".

There isn't even an unlimited sized map feature on the current Xbox 360 Edition of "Minecraft". If 4J Studios made any sort of MOD? It would be cool if they put in a MOD that allowed you to pick which Biome's are actually built into a map before it's generated.
    Atleast until you can have the infinitely large generated map feature in the Xbox 360 Edition of "Minecraft".
  5. Bubble614 Win User

Idea for next update

Hey Nola!

You're not alone in wanting texture packs, and 4J has definitely been listening to the requests of the community! It
    is actually planned for texture packs to make their way into the game in some way-shape-or-form. As I often do, I'll go ahead and cite my sources: https://twitter.com/4JStudios/status/270466754428407809.

However, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about player created texture packs just yet. 4J would most likely (and very understandably) want to avoid implementing a screening process. Maybe we will see some sort of "mix and match" system, in which players
    can choose block patterns, shades, or other features on a block-by-block basis, but nobody really knows. While this may seem like a big undertaking that will suck up much of their time, it is actually a simple process. Using texture packs is quite simply the
    replacing of one picture in the games files, with another, simple as that. More than likely, the time consuming part will be the decision on
    how exactly to implement texture packs, or the development of a API that will modify the "texture pack".

Lastly, I wouldn't get too excited about having new amazing textures on the Xbox 360 that look
    quite like the PC Texture Packs. If you look closely, you'll see that Minecraft blocks have a resolution of 16x16 (They are sixteen pixels high, and sixteen pixels wide). Most of the fancy Texture Packs you have been seeing are higher resolution. PC
    players have the ability to use external programs that allows the game to use Textures featuring 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, or even 256x256 resolutions. This means that PC Textures can be more detailed than Xbox 360 Textures could. Why? Well, increasing your texture
    resolutions will quickly make it much more difficult for the game to render quickly and steadily (resulting in fram rate drops). If you notice, the resolutions above increase by the previous resolution doubled, so even when the resolution is just 32x32, you're
    doubling the load the GPU has to bare when rendering textures. Now PC players can get around this by adjusting many graphics setting, having better hardware, or by installing third party programs that will improve their frame rates, but Xbox 360 players will
    not have that luxury.

All this being said, Minecraft PC is currently undergoing several updates aimed at completely reworking the lighting engine, and how the game is rendered (this is all aimed at making the game both prettier, and easier to run). We may see similar re-workings
    on the Xbox 360 as well, and with them, the potential for higher resolution textures. Until then, we'll just be patient, and thankful for what we got (I mean c'mon, split-screen? Heck yes!). But, anything is possible, and here's hoping!

Hope this helped!

-Cheers

Sistine
  6. Grymm of Astora Win User

Idea for next update

I would love to see some texture packs with the next update.. of course they won't be free though.
Thema:

Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:)

1. Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:) - Similar Threads - Home screen Idea

2. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  3. Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen: Hello everyone, I am having issues with the dimming on my Xbox. I went to play Hogwarts Legacy and the screen was so dimmed I couldn't see anything. I quit the game and my screen went back to...
  4. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  5. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  6. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  9. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  10. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...