Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

Discus and support Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/External-Aide-230, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

When it says who's playing today?

if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say

who is playing tonight?

because if you think about it

at night time people might know its today but it sounds weird to use that phrase

submitted by /u/External-Aide-230
    [link] [comments]

/u/External-Aide-230, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Ryan Hopwood Win User

How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use, or just don't want or need on my home screen. I'm only seeing the usual options to customize my groups.

How can I completely customize this new home screen?
    My default background won’t change and now its stuck to default xbox console picture. Now I have to look up games and apps manually. Whoever team that did this update need to be drug test. I can’t change my background picture. Its default broken. Thanks Microsoft team for your useless home screen.
  3. RyanOT Win User

Why I just have garden theme TAT?

At the Home screen, under the "Themes" section, select the Modern theme. It is selected by default, and is the top option if you have changed it. There are only two themes currently.
  4. Volt Optical Win User

Microsoft store icon stuck on home screen

The most recent update released for Xbox One consoles has the Store shortcut placed on the home screen by default. This I believe you cannot change. If this reply helped you let me know!

#VoltOptical
  5. Seventh Easter Win User

Initial set up issue - I've run through the set up and already logged in but when i start my xbox one its starts at the 'choose a timezone' screen then asks me to log in, but i'm already logged in so i can proceed.

Hi gds, thanks for the idea, sadly i can't access the home screen, i'm stuck in the set up process and can't see how to get to the home screen from there. i have tried going to my microsoft account using another computer and changing my password as suggested
    in the link you provided but when i go back to my xbox and start it up i get the same issue and error message. Any other ideas? Is there a way to get to the home screen without completing the set up again.
  6. Deathviewed Win User

CHANGE SETTINGS TO ALLOW PURCHASES

Could you relook at this DoorknobOfD00M:

Purchase choices

Xbox One enables the parent to control what kinds of apps each child may download from the Xbox store. The setting options are:

Blocked (none)

Free apps only

Free or paid apps

To change the default setting for your child:

Press the Xbox button to return to the Home screen.

Press the Menu button and select Settings (or select Settings on the Home screen).

Select the family member’s account whose settings you want to change, and then select Custom privacy template.

Change the Buy and download setting.

Just checking on the process.
Thema:

Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

1. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024 - Similar Threads - home screen Default

2. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  3. Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen: Hello everyone, I am having issues with the dimming on my Xbox. I went to play Hogwarts Legacy and the screen was so dimmed I couldn't see anything. I quit the game and my screen went back to...
  4. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  5. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  6. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  7. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  8. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  9. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  10. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...