Xbox home screen and Fifa 15 look like they are on fast forward

Discus and support Xbox home screen and Fifa 15 look like they are on fast forward in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was on my xbox one using the twitch app. I turned off my xbox (soft reset) and came back a bit later, when I turned it on i found the visuals for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BubblegumCloth5, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Xbox home screen and Fifa 15 look like they are on fast forward

I was on my xbox one using the twitch app. I turned off my xbox (soft reset) and came back a bit later, when I turned it on i found the visuals for the home screen and Fifa 15 were much faster than usual. Everything on the xbox home screen was moving faster
    then normal and when I played Fifa 15 it to looked like it was moving faster than normal (most noticeable when actually playing a game). I have literally no idea what has happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

BubblegumCloth5, Mar 21, 2015
  2. WeisserClan
    WeisserClan Guest
    FIFA 19 Won't Start (XBOX)

FIFA 19 Will not start on my XBOX. When I launch it shows the new Title screen for about 10-15 seconds, then shows a black screen for 10-15 seconds, then drops back to the main home screen. Please Help!

WeisserClan, Mar 21, 2015
  3. TomasSkorepa
    TomasSkorepa Guest

Black screen !

TomasSkorepa, Mar 21, 2015
  4. TomasSkorepa Win User

FIFA 19 Will not start on my XBOX. When I launch it shows the new Title screen for about 10-15 seconds, then shows a black screen for 10-15 seconds, then drops back to the main home screen. Please Help!
    https://youtu.be/ddzWFsD8aupc

Black screen ! 😧🤬
  5. TEEHEEMOHAWK57 Win User

Pause, rewind, fast forward, etc commands do not work with live TV

When ever I fast forward or rewind on xbox using directv my screen freezes not showing me where I am fast forwarding to until I press play
  6. RawOwl Win User

Games keep crashing on start up

Around a week ago I downloaded the ea access hub and downloaded Madden 15 but the game. Froze and crashed on start up and xbox restarted back to home screen . Next NHL 15 same thing now FIFA 15 never got any of these to work. Discussed issue with
    xbox support on twitter over the weekend ,went through the usual fixes but nothing worked. Arranging a repair but is this the console or something else ?
  7. pd730 Win User

XBOX Fitness Losing Stamps and Glitching at the End of a Workout

I guess I spoke too soon. It crashed today 15 minutes into the 20 minute kickboxing workout. I noticed the progress bar for the challenge at the time was not incrementing smoothly, but rather jumping in chunks, then the screen went blank and crashed back
    to home. Lost all FP and challenge badges. Went back in, fast forwarded to where I was, and it was choppy and kept pausing the rest of the way. Really wish they would fix this.
  8. Rayman gtir Win User

Having Issues with Fifa 14

Mines returning to the home screen after every game, this only happens with fifa and no other game like cod.
Thema:

Xbox home screen and Fifa 15 look like they are on fast forward

1. Xbox home screen and Fifa 15 look like they are on fast forward - Similar Threads - home screen Fifa

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  5. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  6. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  7. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  8. Can’t pass Home Screen on fifa 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t pass Home Screen on fifa 22: Can’t get passed press a on fifa 22 05120aad-7a15-4723-a197-ee3c68844e95
  9. FIFA 21 kicks me back to Home Screen after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 kicks me back to Home Screen after launch: FIFA 21 kicks be back to Home Screen after launch. I’ve trouble shot every way possible ? 2af6aeb3-4d9f-494f-8bb3-2b12fff9a7c4
  10. Fifa 14 crashes after career match and returns me too Xbox One home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 14 crashes after career match and returns me too Xbox One home screen: After playing my first FIFA 14 career match as a manager for Arsenal FC my digital download which was included with my XBOX ONE decides to crash and return me to the XBOX ONE home page. This...