Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...

Discus and support Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My husband and i saw a cateogory in game pass advertised on the home page titled couch co-op games. Excitedly opened it up, and saw a bunch of games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Low_Control74, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...

My husband and i saw a cateogory in game pass advertised on the home page titled couch co-op games.

Excitedly opened it up, and saw a bunch of games we never knew were couch co-op, turns out almost none of them actually were. How does xbox not understand what couch co-op is? What a waste of our time and extremely dissapointing.

Im really dissapointed that there are hardly any couch co-op games. I hate playing with people i do not know online. I want to play with my husband and friends that come visit my house.

submitted by /u/Low_Control74
    [link] [comments]

/u/Low_Control74, Apr 14, 2023
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Number of players

First depends of the game, then you need to know if is a splitscreen game or a "couch co-op" (couch co-op doesnt use splitscreen, are like FIFA, PES,...)

If is a splitscreen, probably the general max players should be 2 and for "couch co-op" seems to be 6.

The numbers you talk, as been said above "18", are the max but in online co-op (could vary from game to game).
  3. Burst Axe Win User

Xbox One: You Can Run a PS4 Through It If You Like

Pass one X1 through another X1 with games that don't have couch co-op and boom instant couch co-op for whoever would want to do something like that.
  4. Liz Anya Win User

Is there a reason the Xbox store doesn't seem to know what "couch co-op" means?

The category is literally called couch-coop on the store here on Xbox Canada. If it was called local I wouldnt be asking since couch co-op implies you're sitting with someone, hence why I'm wondering if they're going to title the category COUCH co-op it should only include games like that.

"Only people use couch co-op" people make the category titles as well.
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

Cooperative Games on Xbox

where is camaro boy when you need him ? i'll add :

Sacred 2

Dungeon Siege - awful couch co-op

Fable 2 - awful couch co-op

Fable 3

Dead Island

Borderlands

deathspank
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Lack of couch co-op

@Enen

They have managed it before. I mean the old COD games had couch co-op. Granted not all games and/or modes areviable for couch co-op but i think devs could do more to incorporate into their games somehow.

I think MS wanted all couch co-op games to be kinect powered lol.
Thema:

Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...

1. Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch... - Similar Threads - Home page game

2. There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...: There's this ️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my xbox x home page and how can I get fix this? I never seen this before as I play destiny 2 often. ad87875d-d9ac-44e1-a80f-21af7b46a5c8
  3. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  4. Xbox series x hdr 10 black screen when pressing a game or going to the home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x hdr 10 black screen when pressing a game or going to the home page: Hi I seem to have a problem with HDR on my xbox series x which I also encountered on my xbox one s. First i had a hdr10 capable monitor, for my xbox one s and series x which was causing roughly...
  5. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments]
  6. Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.: The console usually stutters and slows down a lot when I go back to the Xbox Home Menu from a game. Also it takes a while to load the icons and the background. Xbox One S. submitted by...
  7. Xbox one. Boots me back to home page when I load a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one. Boots me back to home page when I load a game.: Everytime I start a game, it will load in for a min then boot me back to home screen. I have done multiple reloads. Holding down the power button to restart it. Unplugging it, done factory reboot...
  8. sudoku game on DarnedWarroir keeps droping to home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sudoku game on DarnedWarroir keeps droping to home page: Sudoku and other Xbox games on DarnedWarrior box keeps dropping to home page after selecting daily challenge. 2cefba84-683e-4c92-8c33-46ecc0b95ad0
  9. Unable to see "Game Streaming" option on Home Page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to see "Game Streaming" option on Home Page: i accidentally clicked the "X" button right beside the game streaming text in the home page. And after ticking the checkbox "Show game streaming on Home" in the settings it shows the option back...
  10. Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...: I have this problem since 3 days. I can view everything on xbox.com. I tried hard reset , deleting profile , nothing helped. When I try it in the home menu it says: Sorry , there was a problem...